youtube

*Brayden's POV*

The bell rings as we are standing at Cay's locker.

She slams her locker shut and starts running to math. I follow her and we are laughing as we walk in.

"Why are you late?" our annoying math teacher practically yells at us.

"My locker wouldn't open, sorry." Canion lies.

Our teaher just nods and we sit down.

Cay gets out her phone has it in her lap so the teacher doesn't see.

She writes "Silence your phone." on a piece of paper and hands it to me.

I do what she says.

She goes back to her phone and gets on twitter.

I get notifications from twitter. I read all the tweets.

@itscay: @thecampingrusher this is so boring

@itscay: @thecampingrusher your house after school?

@itscay: @thecampingrusher what is she even saying

@itscay: @thecampingrusher this is a foreign language i sware

I look over at her and she's paying attention to the teacher. I look at the comments on her tweets.

#cayden

who's cay?

MAKE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Now I know what we're gonna do when we get to my house.

*Magical Time Skip to After School*

*Canion's POV*

I skip out of the building because it's Friday. Once I'm out of the school I shout "ITS FRIDAY".

People stare at me but I just keep skipping away. I see Brayden start approaching me and I run away from him. He starts to run towards me and I scream. He catches up to me and starts tickling me.

"I SURRENDER!" I yell while laughing

He stops and just looks at me.

"Brayden?" I ask as I snap in his face. 

"Let's go." he says and we walk to his car.

We get in and her starts driving. I turn on the radio and start humming along to Chains by Nick Jonas.

Bray turns off the radio.

"BRUH" I yell at him.

"You know how I make youtube videos?" he asks me.

"Obviously, you started in like 8th grade. Why?" I ask him.

"Somebody on twitter suggested that you make a youtube chan-" I cut him off.

"YES!" I yell and turn the radio back on.

Love Me Like You Do is playing and I start humming to it again. We pull into his drive way and get out. We run into his house and up the stairs. I throw my backpack onto his bed and get on his computer right away. I get on youtube.

"What should I name my channel?" I ask Bray. 

He's sitting on his bed on his phone and says, "Do the same as your twitter."

I do and get off his computer and sit on his bed. 

He turns off his phone and says "I don't see Jaiden much. Why?"

Why does he want to know about Jaiden? I don't see much of him either. 

"I don't know, he hasn't been responding to my texts lately." I repsond quite sadly.

"Why don't you call him?" Bray suggests. I nod and get my phone and call him. I put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" a girl's voice answers.

"Um hi, I thought I was calling my boyfriend." I respond a bit sassy.

"You must have the wrong number, because this is my boyfriend's phone." the female voice responds. 

"What's your boyfriend's name?" I ask confused.

"Jaiden." she responds.

"When you get the chance tell him Canion says that it's over." I yell and end the call. I start crying and bury my face into Brayden's chest.