Chapter One. RETURNING TO NEVERLAND: WENDY DARLING'S POINT OF VIEW.

PLEASE NOTICE THIS: To be continued as a novel shortly. I have not written anything yet. I'm still developing ideas for the Fanfiction about Neverland, Wendy, and Peter for you in a notebook. I hope you like what I've created in this book.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
SONG USED: by Zendaya about Neverland and Peter Pan's life with Wendy Darling and her children. Wendy Darling has grown up in this book. Wendy Darling has a total of four children. But not with Peter Pan. Wendy Darling is married now.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Every morning in London a man would leave one glass bottle of cold milk on the doorstep. My mother would shout and cheer as I brought the bottle inside and then would kiss the top of my head in genuine appreciation.

I would sit down at the breakfast table after my weekly bath with vanilla soap and watch as my mother sliced into warm, homemade bread from the oven that was always beating softly with reddened heat. She would happily spread butter on the perfectly cut piece and set it on one of our nicer China sets from her mother. The gift was given to my parents on their wedding day. She's kept them ever since Nana died in December of influenza that couldn't be controlled.

Suddenly, he saw a vision of himself with a girl. She was a beautiful girl. But she was kind, too. They were seen dancing together in a patch of soft blue glitter. The fairies were speaking to one another in gentle voices. They were talking vividly about the young couple and how Wendy, the girl, was stunning in her disposition. Even more, she had a personality when she was with Peter and dancing with Peter. They seemed happy together. And no one wanted to ruin it for the sweet, young couple.

Wendy Darling was an extremely beautiful girl. And Peter Pan was known for turning off his emotions from time to time. Wendy made him feel something for the girl, as well. Peter Pan wasn't just a cold-fronted person. When he was around Wendy, he was a happy person. He genuinely liked being around Wendy Darling. He liked being around her energy. She was so positive and warm and bright. Peter, unfortunately, was none of those things. He wished he could be more like Wendy. But he just wasn't good enough for Wendy Darling. Wendy Darling deserved better than Peter. But there weren't as many choices to choose from in Neverland. Peter was Wendy's only option. And as much as Wendy hated it, too, Peter was her only choice.

 And as much as Wendy hated it, too, Peter was her only choice