Story Ideas

If you read the A/N at the end of Chapter Three Prt 2 you would already know what this is about. But for those of you who haven't I will explain.

I have recently come up with a few ideas of new stories and would like for you to vote on which one I should do next. All the ideas do have a some supernatural elements. Just warning you.

I won't post it until Sleeping Princess is about half complete but I want to get a head start on writing it.

So just comment the one that you would like to see next.
.
.
.
.
.
1. Right now I'm just calling it 'Sisters' but if you have any ideas of a better name suggest it!

What would you do if you found out that you best friend - your only friend - was your sister?

Sixteen years ago, Ruby's father disappeared in the middle of the night. He left no clue as to why. Just a note telling her mum that there was someone better then her. That was a few weeks before she found out that she was pregnant with Ruby.

Now, sixteen years later, Ruby is best friends with Sarah. Sarah is the greatest best friend that Ruby could hope for. The only strange thing about there friendship is that Ruby's never been to Sarah's house. Or knows where it is. What happens when Ruby finds out the real reason her father left. And why she and Sarah have always had a sister like bond.

2. The next doesn't have a title yet so let's just call it 'Story 2'.

Amara Liddicoat is your everyday teenager. She has a small circle of close friends and a slightly larger circle of not-so-close friends. Amara might be great at math, but lacks in English, unlike her nerdy twin sister Samara. And she also has a soon-to-be-boyfriend, Xavier. That is if he works up the courage to ask her out.

One night that all changed. The only thing is she doesn't know is why. Or remembers what happened. She woke up and everything was different. Well at least she was different... A dead kind of different.

Yep, that's right. Amara Liddicoat is dead. All she needs to do now is find out how it happened.

3. And the last idea is called... 'Snow' now do not ask me why I named it this but I did. I really have no idea why. But let's just roll with it.

Eleven years ago, Clara De Lux was taken from her family while playing hide and seek. For eleven years her family have searched for her in all rouge packs. Eleven years and no one has seen or heard of Clara. No one knows for sure what happened to her or who took her. All they know is that they want revenge.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay so that's it. Please if you have ideas for names please suggests because I suck at naming stories.

THANK YOU FOR READING SLEEPING PRINCESS AND I AM AMING TO GET THE NEXT UPDATE OUT WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK!

~Beth~