" Is there any reason behind your presence here, Mama? " He asked me. I gazed at him and nodded my head slightly.

HE paid full attention to me. I took him into my lap and cleared few strands of hair from his forehead.

" Winnie.. do you love Mama? " I asked him. He quickly nodded. I smiled wider.

" Do you listen to your Mama's words right?" I asked him. He again nodded without thinking a second. I gulped.

" Winnie.. Do you hate me if I take you away from your father and back to our past life? " I asked him. His eyes widened and he loosened his hands around my neck.

" There is a strong reason behind this right Mama! " He asked me by cupping my face. Tears started and I nodded at him.

" Winnie.. before four years, your dad is engaged to Aunt Becca because he don't know about your birth. And they used to live together until we bounced back into his life. They didn't got married but they are intended to. And now, Aunt Becca is pregnant with your dad's baby. " I said and he is listening to me very concentrated.

" We are used to our past life, baby boo. We can live without our dad even though it is hard now but we can try and will give the best, I know about that. Aunt Becca didn't spend her life happily with her husband and her unborn child should be with his dad. And we are blocking them to get that. So,.. I thought that it would be the best to leave for back for our life in Oakland. " I said. No tears are in Winnie's eyes. But he is thinking deeply.

" Mama will take care of you as long as she lives, baby boo. But we need to think about the unborn child, she doesn't deserve to live like us. We are used to it so we can adjust... Winnie, do you agree with me? " I asked him. He gazed at me with red eyes. He is about to cry but he took hold of the photo frame and studied it.

Few tears dropped on the glass. He gestured his fingers on his Papa face and kissed him before raising his head to me.

" Do they really live happy without us Mama? " He asked me. I wiped out the tears and nodded my head.

He took a long breathe and got off the bed walking towards his wardrobe and came back with a bag. " I can take this picture along with me, can I Mama! " He asked me and I quickly pulled him into my hug. " yes" I mumbled, tears are assuring me that they are here for me.

He pulled out from my hug and " It's better to get out from here before any one find us, Mama. Let's go " he tried hard to let those words out. I got off from the bed and we both got hold of our luggage.

Lisa is busy with showering her kids and Kevin, Steve won't be back till seven. Maids are no where to be found. It's like, everyone is letting me go. We both walked out of the house from the main door and I didn't want to look at the house we spent after four years. Winnie kept looking back. We both completely went off from the house from the other gateway at backyard.

Winnie hugged his Iron man toy to his chest tightly and we hired a cab to leave for Lucas house. It's the only place I can hide from Steve and everyone. I know that he will come looking after me to our apartment. So, I don't want to go back there. Later after I sign the divorce papers, I will plan to leave either for Denver or Oakhlama.

It's an hour journey from Steve's house to Lucas house. His house is completely opposite to Steve's house. Winnie is crying in himself and not talking with me. The whole ride he kept his gaze outside from the window.

I paid for the cab and there he is waiting for us outsife with an umbrella. It's about to rain but it's not. He guided our way inside and showed our room. His house is comfortable for four couples and uncomfortable for five. Winnie walked inside for a shower and I sat infront of Lucas with my head down. I explained him everything on the phone.