"Hey Kai." Zazie Beetz says then she hugs me before she hugs Jackie. "Hey Jackie."

"Hi Zazie." Jackie says.

"You ready for your first premier?" Zazie asks.

"I'm kinda nervous." I admit. "I hope people like it."

"They will." Zazie says.

"You ladies ready?" I hear my Mom say causing me to turn around and see my moms, Jordyn, and Kyra waiting.

"I gotta wait for my date to get out the bathroom so I'll meet you in there." Zazie says.

My family and I nod then we all head inside.

Once inside we get drinks then we head inside the theater and find our seats.

A few minutes after we've sat down, Kyra stands up and does a brief introduction while I put on Nala and Simba's ear protection.

Kyra wanted to make this movie because Serena Schroeder was a biracial woman like us, she was intersex like us, she was the first female pilot and because she wanted to know what our father went through.

Our dad was in the same Air Force pilot school class as Serena.

After Kyra intro's the movie she sits down before the movie begins.

The beginning of the movie is my character graduating from the Air Force Academy and starting pilot training, otherwise known as ENJJPT, at Sheppard Air Force Base which is located outside Wichita Falls, Texas.

"Second Lieutenant Douglas." One of the flight instructors says then my fathers character is shown being pulled off to the side

"Yes Sir?" My dad says.

"I'm bunking you with Schroeder." The flight instructor says.

"That's fine sir." My dad says. "Is that all sir?"

"While you're bunking together." The instructor says. "I'm hoping you can make her see the light."

"The light sir?"

"Douglas she shouldn't be here." The instructor says. "Broads are the people we come home to, not the people we fly with."

"Understood." My dad says then he picks up his bags and walks to his barracks.

Apparently when dad was going through ENJJPT, the barracks had some issue so there we're only two people in a room.

When my dad's character gets to his room, he is met by Serena Schroeder, who's played by me.

I'm pretty sure the only reason I was cast as Serena Schroeder was because I actually know how to fly a fighter jet and I own an F-16.

"I guess we're bunkmates." I say as I look at my father.

It was really hard having to act with someone who's playing my dad.

"I guess so." My dad says then he shakes Serena's hand. "Name's Ezekiel Douglas

"Serena Schroeder." I say as I shake the dude's hand. "Which bunk do you want?"

"I'll sleep on the bottom." My Dad says

"Sounds good." I say then the two of us start unpacking.

Serena and my Dad unpack their stuff in silence for a while then my Dad breaks the silence.

"They told me to help make sure you fail out of this school." My Dad says causing Serena to turn around. "I just wanted to let you know.

"Okay." Serena says.