Part 10

~Samanthas POV~

P: come on, let's go home

S: ok

We walked to the bleachers and as soon as we got there I grabbed my bag and Payton did the same with his

S: the car is this way right?

I just pointed at a random direction and hoped that I'm right

P: yeah

Nailed it.

I started to walk off while Payton was walking behind me. We continued to walk for a few more minutes. Damn the car is far.

P: Samantha

S: yes

P: are you forgetting something?

S:  I don't believe so why?

P: are you sure?

I stopped in my tracks and thought about it for a minute as Payton caught up with me.  Am I forgetting something?

S: ... no- WAIT NO MY CROWN!

I was about to run back to the bleachers but Payton quickly stopped me by grabbing onto my arm.

S: Payton stop I need to go get it before I loose it!

He pulled me in front of him and waved something in front of me... it was my crown

S: oh

He let go of my wrist and placed the crown back on my head and started to adjust it.

S: thank you

P: how can you forget this?

S: I don't know, I got other things in mind

P: like what

He pulled his arms down once he was finished placing on my crown. After that he just starred at me for a response.

S: like how I'm so much better then you in football

P: Samantha you almost hit me in the face

S: ok that's in the past, I thought we moved on from this. It was so long ago that I only remembered it because you just brought it up.

Payton laughed as he continued to walk towards the car with me following. I can see the car now.

S: see I am funny!

P: yeah whatever.

We got to the car and Payton opened the door for me before I went inside. He closed the door after and then went around and hopped into the drivers seat. As soon as we were done buckling our seat belts, Payton started the car and drove off.

For the whole car ride me and Payton talked about tryouts tomorrow until we got home. As soon as the car came to a stop, the both of us got out of it and went inside. I stopped in the living room when I got a text from someone.

I pulled out my phone and looked at it. It was from my mother. All it said was to meet her in her room.

S: my mother needs to see me, you can do whatever you want while I'm gone. I'll see you later

P: ok, bye

S: bye

With that being said, I walked away from Payton and went upstairs. It took me five minutes to even see there door because my parents room is so far away.