Part 51

~Payton's POV~

As I was putting my clothes back on, Emma looked at me angrily but I didn't seem to care that much. I was still on the phone with Samantha.

S: no Payton you don't have to. You said you were busy.

P: you called me didn't you?

S: yeah?

P: you called me three times?

S: yes?

P: you called because you need me, so I'm going to be there whether you like it or not. So don't move ok?

S: but

P: just listen to me for this. Nothing is going to change my mind. I'll see you later

Before she could argue with me more, I hung up the phone and placed it into my back pocket. Right now I have both my pants and my shoes on. I got off from the bed and grabbed my shirt before putting it on.

E: how are you about to leave me like this!

P: sorry but I have to go.

E: but we were about to-

P: we can do that another night ok?

E: I want you know though!

Her voice raised higher and she stood up from the bed as I sighed.

P: a person I know is lost. I need to help them before it's too late.

I decided not to bring up Samanthas name because I feel like it would just make this situation worse

E: that shouldn't even be your problem!

P: I care about them so it is my problem

E: ...you don't care about me?

Her voice got lower and her eyes started to water. I felt terrible after this so I went up to her and gave her a hug.

P: come on you know I do.

E: then why are you leaving me?

P: I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow is our last game and then after that I would be free and all yours. I'll do whatever you want.

E: why can't you do whatever I want now?

She lightly touched my crotch and since I was still sensitive, I quickly jumped back from her.

P: please not now, I really need to go.

My phone started to ring again after I said that. Emma sighed as I looked down at the ground

E: if the situation is really this serious then... fine.

P: thanks.

I quickly kissed her on the cheek before running out of her room. I need to get out of there as soon as possible before she changed her mind.

My phone was still ringing so I picked it up and answered it. Samantha was the one who was calling me again.

S: Payton!

Her voice is different from before I spoke to her. The last time I couldn't really tell what she was feeling but this time I can. She sounded scared and urgent.

P: what?

S: you know how I said that you didn't have to come?

P: yeah?

S: scratch that. I need to come here quickly!

P: what why? Are you ok?

I ran downstairs and out of Emma's house before heading into the car.