💀Writing💀

💀The song has nothing to do with this story but I thought I'd show you it sense it only came out yesterday and I'm already obsessed with it💀

💀 Your POV💀

I had lots of fun with Light this week. I've never been happier. I think this week is my favorite part of our entire relationship. We watched movies, ate lots of snacks, went out on dates, and even shared showers which is something I never thought I'd be comfortable with. The best part of it all was that Light didn't have any problems with Rem either.

This week was very laid back and it was refreshing to able to just relax and enjoy my time with some of my favorite people. Whenever I wasn't with Light, I was with Rem. I never stopped smiling, there was never a dull moment.

It was now Saturday, and school would be starting again soon. I wasn't ready to go back especially after having a taste of paradise. I wanted life to stay like this forever, but of course that wasn't possible.

Rem disappeared off some where again and Light had to help his dad with work so I was home alone. So with my week in paradise coming to an end, I decided it was about time to get back to business. I had put my plan on hold long enough, it was time to put it into action.

I have to admit, I was a bit nervous. I felt my stomach drop as I walked to my room, in search of my deathnote. I let out a deep breath as my fingers grasped the book.

"Okay Y/n.. time to do this. Hopefully nothing goes wrong."

I sat at my desk, placing down my "notebook". I allowed my hand to grip my pen while my other flipped to a blank page.

As my pen made contact with the paper, I let out a sigh of...relief?

I'm glad I won't have to worry about this anymore. I can finally get all this L stuff out of the way.

"No going back now." I spoke to myself.

After writing for about 5 minutes, something caught my attention.

I was crying.

Tears fell on the page, as my pen traced the lines and formed letters. My vision was blurry, and my heart was breaking.

"Was this really the right thing to do?" I began to question myself.

Of course it is... it's whats best for Light and I. Someone has to live a normal life, get away from all of this. So why not us?

"I really hope I don't regret this..." I said with a sigh.

Suddenly I thought of Rem.

If I leave the deathnote behind... how will Rem handle it? I promised not to leave them.. But I so desperately want to get my life back. I can't do this forever. I'll feel bad for leaving Rem, but I'm sure they'll understand right? I mean Rem could watch me... just not interact. Damn... How do I do this without hurting anyone?

I mean after this sample of a normal life, I only want it more. I don't care what it takes to get it. Even if I have to kill the world's best detective. I've killed plenty of other people so what makes him any different? I shouldn't feel guilty at all.

Sure what I'm doing could be called selfish, but wouldn't everyone else look out for themselves too?

And really, I'm not being selfish because I'm helping Light too.

I sighed. No matter how many times I tried to convince myself other wise, I knew what I was trying to avoid.

My boyfriend never left my mind as I scribbled.

"I'm tired of the kira lifestyle and I want you to escape it..."

"̸͙͖͙͉̫̗͊̓Ṗ̶͚̫̍̊̀͑͗̍̔ļ̶͈̪͕̋̿͋̓̌̀ͅe̶͎̣͉͊́̂̊͠a̵̡̜̱̹̯͉̞͈̿͛͛̆̓̉̽͊̈́̅ṥ̵͚̞̤̞̙̱̿̎̾͜e̵̝̹̤͎̿̾̇͗̓͗́͌́͜͝ ̷͊̈́̈̈́̍͜p̴͇̪̻̟̪͎̽̅̇̄̿̂̆r̷̥̮̒͐̒̈́̂͊ỗ̴̢̥͌̋́͝m̴̪͌̈́̾͌̿̂̾̆͘i̴͙͉̱̐̎s̷̛̜͙̟̦̮͍͗̽̌́͗̕͜͝e̶͉̤͐̓̀͐̊͒͂̇̾ ̷͔̠̗̝̳̩̿̂̔̈́̒͋͂̉͜͝m̷̡̡̠͔̮̺̌̍̕ė̵̢̫̻̺͙̝̮͐̚ ̵̨̨͘y̵̯̗̯̰̪͚̾̓̍́͑͜͝͝o̴̢̻̬̜͈͖͋ͅǘ̴̦͉̥̱̌͐'̷̨̗͚̫͕̝͙͑͛̆̋̕ļ̸̗̜͎̪̹̣̒̅̄̎͐̕l̶̩͎̜̀̑̈́̽̈͛͘͘ ̶̨̗̙̠͐͊̌́́̓͐ͅg̷̛̫͓͎̭̜̻͔͚̜̈́͐̆͊̎̈͗̕͠ǫ̸̺̥̮̱̼͖̟̏͠ ̵̪̲̹͈̩̋̏̇͗ă̶̗̺̩̇̽̊̀̏͒̉̎ͅļ̷̜̬̲̰̲̙͍̑̿̕o̸̡̭̜̳̠̠̝̲͙̣͑͆̎̀̾̈́̋͠ǹ̷̘̌̓̈́͋̈́͒g̸̡̡̺̳̥͙̗̦̣̱͆̀̽̋͠ ̷͇̥̤̲̖̭̭̆͜w̵̦̯̟̘̝͓̞̽̿́̋̂͠î̷̢̧̨͇͈̠̩͍̩̼̏̒̇͊͋̕t̷̛̞̗h̴̢̟̲̖̥͙̳̆̆̐̓́̏̀̚ͅ ̷̯͉̯̟̱̬͇͔̰̓ì̵̠͔͐̔̉̍̆͝͠ṫ̶̞̬͔̱͍͍͙̰̝̑͐̂̐͝ͅ ̶̢̛̤̲̰͕̩̣̊̀͊̓̅a̴͈̫̦̹̠̳͕̿͗n̷̘͉̺̿̅̆̌͑̓̌́d̸̨̨̮̣͚̞̬͈̋̑ͅ ̵̛̛͖͙̒͒̓̓͗͐͐̽ś̸͖̠̥͚̌̊̔͛̇ṱ̸̡̢̛̭̫̈̒̂͊͆ã̸̢͚̹̣͔̄̈r̴̼̱̖̘͎͖̊̋̈́̀ͅt̶͇͔̺̪͈͔̼̝́́̂́̏̏̌̔̚ ̴̥̎͜ÿ̸̨͓̬̥̪̯̖͈̫̝́͗̂̎͋̾͆̇ơ̷̼͛ǘ̴͙̣̺͓͍̎̒̃ͅr̸͈̝̦̙̖͕͆̋̇̏̉̀̇̍̽̍ͅ ̸̧̪̪͓̙̫̬̌͐n̴͖̱̮̖̜̬̦̟̯̥̿̄̿͑́̐̾͘͘ḙ̷̺̦̹̍̌͘ͅw̷̧͙̣̔̈́̊̓̂̂̉͠͝ͅ ̷̧̏́l̶̬͍̯̹̹̯͔̎̓͑̅̀͑̆̇͘̚í̷̤̤̼̥͂͐̋̐̈́̐͑̚f̵̧̢̛̭̘͔͔͋̂̂̑̿͊̅͝e̶͕̼̰̕͜,̵̲͙͉̮̟̗̎̊̌̎̕ ̵̣͇̗͔̏͑̋͝à̷̜̬̹̩͓̈͗̊̑͗̾̑̎͠ ̷̯͖͈͖̪̽̈̐̀̃̽̈́h̵̨͕̦͓̻̯̗̗̼̙́̉̆͂̈́̔̌́͝a̸̢̢̡̬̣̟͈͎͗́͝p̵͍̻̎̑͒́̈́͋̽̋p̵͍̞͑̄ỳ̴͔̟̱̤̳̃̃̾͒̔͆̈́̑͝ ̷̢̙̣̼̟̋́͛ͅo̵̧̗̪͔̘̭̣͒̐̕͜n̵̢̹̼̩̏͆́̐e̷̗͚̹̗̭͚̘͙̓̆̔̈́̒̈́͜.̷̯̘̲̩͗̎̊̀̕̚͝͝"̵̙̲͍̓͛͊̿̌̓̽̀̚

(If you can't read that, then good I don't want you to. It may be ᠻꪮ᥅ꫀᦓꫝꪖᦔꪮ᭙꠸ꪀᧁ so I wanted it be like that bc there was no way I couldn't put it in bc its a crucial line for the ending I'll type it regularly later on)

At the end of the day, I figured it'd be best to give Light... a gift.

💀Bro this is so crazy, after this chapter there's literally only like 5 more before the epilogue. I'm not readyyyy. But the epilogue is like 4 chapters so thats good ig? Omg I'm excited about my next stories but at the same time I'm not ready for this one to end. Ima miss your commentsss I have this Lxreader idea too but it sounds super hard so idk if I'll actually go with it. I probably won't. 💀