WELP HERE WE GO! #12

LEYLA

Everything is perfect!! I am so ready to leave I just have "to pack" if they check my bag it will be house clothes and two cute outfits. I am on FT with Dev.

"Nik you're driving my cousin crazy!" I laughed

"I know Dev, I always do. I am guessing he has never told you our story." He chuckled.

"I am guessing not completely. He did tell me he has always been in your life. Care to elaborate?"

"he has been around since I was like 4... he was always there for me when Kayla wasn't and that was all the time. He saved my life a couple of times too. Like two of the three times I tried to kill myself. On a hang out once things went super wrong, he saved me but that time we kind of saved each other."

"wow! He told me you saved him when he was in deep trouble!!" wow I hadn't thought about that one in a while. It was awful, getting home and seeing him laying on the ground passed out, there's so much more to it. He was so fucked up mentally as he used to say. But after that day, we went to therapy together and got better together. No one knows me like he does, and no one knows him like I do. That man is the best man I have ever met. My best lover, best friend, best life saver. I don't play about him. AND NO ONE WILL EVER HURT HIM.

"NIK"

"shit sorry."
"He just texted me telling me.." I cut him off.

"text me what ever that is." He nodded and waved goodbye. Beyoncé is standing behind me, cute of her to think I didn't notice.

"hey Ley, Shawn needs you downstairs." I stood up from the floor.

"oh, you look so cute baby" I smiled. When I stood in front of her, she kissed my forehead. The fuck is going on? She's been acting weird since I got to the room last night. I woke up in the middle of the night and she was watching me sleep well fell asleep watching me because she was sitting kind of like over me. I woke her up to fix herself and she said she was fine not before asking me if I was okay. She seems so concerned now.

"what Shawn you called me?" he nodded, and I sat on the floor. When Bey walked to him, he stood up so she could seat AWWW!!!

"so now that you all are here! Something happened yesterday when Leyla came downstairs mind explaining me what that was?" Shawn said crossing his arms. They all started talking at the same time.

"One at a time"

"Okay so basically Leyla was being mean and disrespectful to all of us, and we called her out for it." Said Kelly, OUT OF ALL it had to be her. I laughed so hard.

"okay, Ley baby, go pack and get ready for your sleepover." I nodded. They shookt.

"Wait you're rewarding her for yesterdays events? Bey you're allowing this?" Bey shrugged.

"Yes I am for the simple fact that y'all are lying. I was on the phone, and she came down here looking for Bey, yes ignoring that you guys were here, because she was in a bad mood due to the fact that she was hungry, and her food wasn't here yet. Bey wasn't in the room because she was receiving Leys food. When you KELLY decided to call my daughter an annoying bitch and a disgrace. While Angie over there called her a brat. And she went off on yall. Luckily, she ain say so many bad words. Because knowing her she could have said so much more. So actually, she was nice about it. SO, yes I am rewarding my daughter for following along with our agreement."

"since you guys are going to ask. We had a talk with her, and she followed along beautifully. So yes she is getting rewarded."

"and that's on motherfucking period. So, I am going to go pack. And by the way Granma is sending an uber for me because she encountered a problem at her job." Jay nodded and waved me away. I got to my room to finish packing. I am just missing my hair products.

 I am just missing my hair products

As I sat on the floor Gi came in.

"Ley can I seat with you?" I nodded. She sat next to me playing with her fingers.

"what's wrong Gi you have a sad face." She seems shocked I asked.

"well, my cousins are mad at me for not grounding you. When you clearly didn't do anything wrong, it was them. It should make me mad but it doesn't. I told them to apologize but they refused so, I threw them out and told them they are not welcomed here unless I call them and invite them. And it makes me sad because just when things are so good between us and you're right in the situation I have to be the bad guy. I hate it. Jay was right when he said it should be between him and me when it comes to dealing with you. So I am going to have it that way. I promise baby girl." I nodded and rubbed her back making her chuckle.

"first of all I really don't give a fuck if they want to apologize, but its nice of you to have done what you did. Now second of all! What you chuckling about miss thing?"

"thank you *smiles* and that's the most affectionate thing you have done."

"sounds like complaining to me. Ima take it back. REVERSE!" she laughed, and I smiled.

"NO, NO! I accept it" I laughed. She side hugged me and kissed my head.

"I love you baby girl" she whispered in my ear and I fucking panicked because I smiled.

"i... I... lo... i have to get ready to go." I said getting up. I'm getting soft this is just to hurt me in the end.

...

A/N

Hear hearr!!! things are about to get good!!! more good behaving and love between mom and daughter!!

thank you so much for reading and voting💛

Maybe a bad choice of song but I just wanted to try adding a song

see yall on the next💟