"What- No- Your alive! Your okay Jungkook!"

"It wasn't real, you are going crazy, you let me die, you killed me, your the reason I'm dead"

"I-Jungkook I didn't hurt you! You know that! I know your alive! I know you are!"

"What if I get killed now?"

"W-What?"

The sky went dark, the air getting cold, and in just seconds, Jungkook stood "Kook! It's you!" Taehyung spoke but as he walked closer, and closer the world got colder and colder.

As he was about to reach out, a gunshot aired.
Jungkook collapsed to the ground "J-Jungkook! No! DONT DO THIS! JUNGKOOK!"

"Taehyung! Please! Wake up! Please" Jungkook begged as Taehyung yelled louder and louder, begging for help, begging for Jungkook.

"T-Tae- please!" Jungkook begged his heart speeding up, his head beginning to spin, his conciseness fading from him "No- not now please" the younger begged, pleading with himself.
The younger shook Taehyung softly, his sobs loud as he begged Taehyung to wake up, eventually the elder awoke with a loud yell.
Jungkook was almost hyperventilating at that point, his hands shaking madly.
The younger covered his mouth, watching the elder silently, trying to catch his non existent breaths.

Seeing Taehyung in this condition, seeing him so broken, and so hurt, killed him.
The younger felt sick, his stomach twisted and turned and his head went light, and in just seconds he saw nothing but darkness, the only thing he could feel was himself vomiting, before nothing.

"What's wrong with him?" Jimin asked worried "It would seem...he's gotten worse" The doctor spoke "worse?" Jimin asked "Look at these brain scans" The doctor began "There is a series of traumas...here...here...and here" she spoke riding her glasses "These traumas at first helped him" She spoke "The first time Jungkook was brought here his illness...his disease seemed to have disappeared as you know, the reason is one of the damaging traumas fixed it....when he came here again, with even worse traumas, his illness...and or disease came back even worse, and more brutal, which is what your seeing now"

"Will he get better?" Jimin asked "No"

"This time he won't"

"There's...more" she spoke

-

"Jungkook!?" Taehyung yelled trying to wake the younger.
After minutes of trying the youngers eyes eventually opened "Kook- oh my I'm so sorry" Taehyung spoke "N-No...it's the disease" Jungkook spoke trying to lean himself up but failing "it's worse" Jungkook gulped "Worse?" Taehyung asked "It's gotten worse because of the traumas" Jungkook gulped "How is it worse?" Taehyung asked nervously

"If one of my fainting spells is bad enough....my heart could stop"

-

Hello everyone!
Sorry this chapter came out so...late?
I've been working on it for days, and I just kept adding and adding.
Plus I haven't been sleeping well and I've been working- so I've been rather busy.

But- I should be back writing.
I cannot wait to see how y'all react to what I have planned ugh- I want to just spoil it.

How are yall?
Mentally okay?
Eating?
Sleeping?
Drinking?

Should I keep asking how you all are? I don't know if you guys want this to be the ending anymore.

Should I start asking different questions, or should I keep it the same.

Also saved a burb

Also saved a burb.
I'm so amazing
The level of detail on these photos is unreal- and I didn't even plan them to be so nice!

-Morgan Morrow
💜💜💜