Hiding Tonight (6.3)

Make sure you read 6.2 first x

~*~*~*~

It was a few days after your birthday and you were days away from moving out of your uni flat. You were having one of your final nights in, before you had to pack.

You were sitting watching one of your favourite horror films when you heard a knock on your door. You furrow your eyebrows and look at the clock.

21:48

You had no idea who it would be at this time so you decided to look through the peephole in your door. It was needless to say that you were pleasantly surprised by who you saw.

Matty stood on the other side of your wooden door staring at the number 102, waiting for it to open. He was excited by the prospect of seeing you again and he couldn't help but show that excitement when he heard the door unlocking.

"Hey," Matty says when he finds your Y/E/C eyes.

"Hello, you," You smile, ushering him inside.

Matty stumbles on that for a moment though, because he just can't tear his eyes away from you. When he sees your pyjamas he just can't stop smiling at you.

You were wearing the most adorable pyjamas that had small guitars of all different colours over the black material. The top was baggy on you, almost covering the shorts that had the same pattern on them.

You looked fucking gorgeous stood there like that with your hair tied up into a messy bun.

"Come in," You smile at him, taking his hand and pulling him just to the door frame.

Matty's wits return to him then and he puts your present down on the table just beside the door when he says, "I love your hair."

"Thank you," You smile up at your curly haired boy gratefully.

Matty's eyes are still fixated seeing your new appearance. His eyes start on your hair before they venture down to your ears, he notices your new ear piercings.

"You look so cool," Matty grins at you as he tilts your head gently from one side to another to look at your piercings.

"Thank you, Curly," You grin at him.

His compliments since you'd last seen him had an effect on you. Whether it was your late night phone calls or just his texts coming through, if there was a compliment or some flirting your face would heat up.

And that still seemed to be the case now as you were fighting the heat rushing to your cheeks.

"I got you something for your birthday," Matty says, not moving for the present straight away because whilst you weren't denying his touch, he'd carry on.

Even if it was just cupping your jaw.

"Oh, yeah?" You grin, and decide to repeat words that were spoken to you earlier in the year, "Anything that needs to be given in private?"

"Yeah, actually," Matty grins, before shutting the door with his free hand.

His lips are on yours within the second and you step into his arms so the kiss could continue easily. Matty hadn't planned on kissing you at all when he came, he genuinely just wanted to come over, see your neck of the woods and give you your birthday present.

But when you stood so close to him, flirting with him and looking so adorable, he'd wanted nothing more than to kiss you. He was really thankful that you seemed to want the kiss too, because your fingers finding his hair and lacing themselves into it drove him insane.