Full moon pt.1

Beginne am Anfang

     How are you. I miss you. Why hasn't anyone sent me a letter. Well this will be short please reply soon. And when are you going to pick me up. When will I see you again. Well bye hope to see you soon. Bye

           Harry

Whistling he called hedwig who some how knew where Harry was at all times. Tying the letter around her leg he gave her a good pet and sent her on her way. Jumping from the tree he went and got a drink of water. Boredom. There was nothing to do so he just sat there spinning his wand in his hand. He had gotten pretty good at that in his classes when he got bored. Now he just sat waiting for the moon to rise so he wouldn't be bored any more.
Time skip brought to you by me not having any ideas on what Harry should do to pass the time
     It had been a little bit more than an hour so the moon was getting closer to it rising. Harry's veins were black and eyes yellow. He was Ready to run and play and do so many other things. Then the moon came, Harry waited and a few seconds later he could feel the dirt under his paws. He could tell Remus was not far so he decided to go and play even though it was his second time turning on a full moon, he knew how lonely it got not having anyone to play or run around with. Harry knew what Remus looked like in wolf form and it wasn't much different it was pretty much just a bigger version of him with different colors and no yellow eyes. Finding Remus, Harry went into a play bow to see if Remus wanted to play. He did. Once Harry saw him return the bow he took off running.

Picture of Remus in wolf form but he is bigger

                      Remus's POV
      He saw shadow (Harry) take off running and gave the cub a head start then took off after him. He hadn't been able to play with another wolf in so long it was great to just mess around for a while. The cub was fast, surprisingly fast, but Remus had the advantage of being bigger. Dodging trees, bushes, and anything else in there path. They kept running, Remus slowly gaining on the young wolf.
      Reaching out and tackling the other wolf, they fell and rolled landing in one big heap. If wolfs could laugh then they would be dying of laughter. They both got up, panting.
Harry's POV
   Harry was having so much fun this would top and full moon for at least as long as he had to keep his secret. Once they were up Harry tackled Remus, play bitting him and lightly tugging on his ear. Remus got back up and wrestled Harry to the ground.
   After a few more hours of this playing, wrestling, and running they were hungry and thirsty. Over the hours they had figured out how to mind talk with each other.
       Remus is the one that looks like this
      Harry's looks like this
    Remus: I'm hungry.
     Harry: Same where can we get food?
    Remus: We would have to go out of the wood and find a dumpster or something.
    Harry: Ok let's go. I'll race you!
     You're on.
   They raced Harry having a head start and Remus on his tail. (not literally) Making their way through the woods they made it only stopping once for a well needed drink.
Well where to now.
      Follow me.
     Ok but hurry I don't want to be caught it's my first time being out in the open for a full moon.
    Making there way into an alleyway they found a dumpster that smelled like it had a lot of good snacks in it. They had hit the mother load there was so many things that Harry hadn't had in forever. It looked to be the dumpster of a movie theater because there was popcorn, candy, everything. Harry had never been to a movie theater when the Dursleys wanted to go see a movie they would leave Harry in his cupboard or make Miss Figge watch him. Jumping into the dumpster he started eating to his heart's content, Remus not a second behind. It was delicious Harry even found a few packs of m&m. He of course shared them with Remus. They were so caught up in eating the food that they didn't hear the noise of a truck pulling up.
       When they finally did it was too late. Harry now had a leash around his neck before he could even react. Remus was a little quicker having a second longer to react, but still he was caught with a leash and could not escape. They were then dragged into cages by their captors and thrown in the back of a van. These people were no rescue workers they were people who would kill and take their fur for money. There were only two of them but that didn't make it much easier. Great Harry thought what do we do now.
    Thanks so much for reading this is my longest chapter yet thanks for being patient and unfortunately I don't have an uploading schedule so you will just have to deal with random posts but thanks again for reading it means so much to me and if you would comment any ideas or feedback that would be great love you all 😘 bye