"A-aunt Hanabi?" Boruto mumbled with wide eyes. His eyebrows knitted together in frustration.

"That gives me even more reason to go out there and help!" The uzumaki exclaimed.

He stood up abruptly from the futon which surprised Sarada.

"What are you doing?! Lord seventh said to stay here until everything was better!" Sarada exclaimed.

"Sarada." Boruto faced her. "The hokage always protects village. The hokage doesn't sit around when there's a crisis waiting for everything to be better!"

Sarada's eyes widened. "I don't think you can become hokage if that's the mindset you have."

He held his hand out. He smiled. "Besides, I don't think anyone will notice your strength if you just sit here."

The uchiha chuckled. "Yeah. You're right." She grabbed his hand and stood up.

"Let's go!" Boruto smirked.

"Alright! Listen closely everyone. This is our last stand! We have to make sure we win." Kakashi shouted.

There were shouts of agreement in the crowd. The numbers of the shinobi's alliance had dwindled. Many shinobi had been killed in missions given to them. Since naruto was 'missing', kakashi took over with Tsunade assisting him.

"We're moving out!" Tsunade shouted.

All shinobi started to run towards where it was presumed as the enemy's hideout.

Soon they all arrived at the place that was to be the final battlefield. Konohagakure.

They waited patiently for the leaders' orders to attack. Then the signal was given to make their move. The shinobi supposed to initiate the first attack moved.

They were led by Iwabe. Most of them being earth jutsu users attacked with a simple earth jutsu. The building collapsed and all the shinobi ran towards the rubble.

Suddenly a big explosion occurred. This sent most shinobi flying. Others tried to avoid impact by taking cover behind some rubble.

This was when it was realized that it was the same bomb that was causing a disease pandemic.

"Everyone! Don't breathe it in!" Shikadai shouted.

Everyone tried their best not to breathe the gas it emitted. Some were not aware and breathed it in causing their bodies to stop functioning. 

"Oh no! Medical ninja, make sure you save as many as you can!" Tsunade commanded.

All medical ninja tended to the infected shinobi. The others proceeded to attack the hideout with long distance attacks.

"How annoying. Isn't it, kawaki?" Code grumbled.

"So do something about it." The blond-black haired teen replied coldly.

The shinobi got into stances. Tsunade was amazed.

'How are they not infected by the poison?' She thought.

A scream snapped the fifth hokage from her thoughts. More screams erupted from the front lines as code slaughtered them.

'Crap! They're too strong for our forces.'

"They're just two men! Where are they getting their power from?!" A frustrated shinobi asked.

"Hey don't forget me!" A childish voice said.

Daemon joined and in the process punched kakashi in the gut. Kakashi flew backwards and hit a rundown building that was not completely destroyed in the attack on the village.

"Kakashi!"

"Lord sixth!"

Kakashi grunted. "You sure hit hard for a kid!"

Daemon grinned widely. "You really shouldn't underestimate your opponent."

"Right." Kakashi smiled a closed eye smile.

Daemon scowled at his smiling face. "I'm gonna kick your ass!"

Kakashi just continued smiling and he put his hands in his pockets.

"I'll take care of the kid." Kakashi said seriously.

Tsunade nodded. "You heard him! Keep fighting."

The leaf shinobi found strength and continued to attack.

. . .

I have finally completed this chapter! I hope you enjoy it. Pls vote  and comment. That would be very much appreciated. Bye-bye now!

-MJ