MY HUSBAND

Ana sighed as she stood in front of the bathroom mirror. Wearing nothing but a pair of leopard print pajama shorts. She was supposed to be getting ready for bed. But suddenly it was like she had forgotten how tough of a job it was to get done at 6.5 months pregnant. Sighing she took the messy bun out of her hair and began brushing it out.

"Babe! Are you coming to bed?" Jay yelled as he began tossing her decorative pillows off the bed. The woman had tons! Who the hell needed this many pillows? It wasn't even like she slept with them all! They all ended up on the floor anyways! Jay just shook his head as he pulled the comforter back. "Ana!" He finally yelled.

Ana rolled her eyes as she slipped the black tank top over her body. Watching as it rounded around her ever growing bump. Shaking her head she walked out into the bedroom. Using one of her knees as she climbed up onto the bed. Flopping down on her side of the bed she looked up at him. "Sorry I was distracted she muttered as she looked at him.

Jay shrugged his shoulders as he watched her. "I was just wondering what you were doing. We were supposed to start this movie like 10 minutes ago" he smiled. Ana laid her head on his shoulder blade closing her eyes. "I forgot how difficult my night time routine had become since the stomach started getting bigger." She groaned as she closed her eyes.

Jay smiled as he kissed her temple and locked his arm around her. "Well are you going to be able to sit up and watch this movie or are you going to fall asleep on me?" He smirked as he looked down at her.

Jay grabbed the remote off the nightstand before he turned on HBO Max. Ana had pulled the comforter over them as she buried herself deeper in the blankets and placed her head on Jay's chest. Once he found the new conjouring movie he got it started and turned the light off. Kissing the top of Ana's head lightly.

"Comfortable?" He muttered into her hair. "Perfect." She muttered into his chest.