After what seemed like FOREVER, I finally got my card to work and met up with Izuku on the other side. 

"Geez, slowpoke! We may miss the train because you took so long." Izuku laughed. 

"Yeah, yeah. Sorry." I laughed with him. 

"No I'm not joking... we better run," Izuku said with a serious face, or what was considered serious for him. 

"Oh..."

Izuku and I ran towards the station to see the train doors beginning to close. 

"AH, SHIT! Izuku... I don't give a damn if it's illegal..." I started. 

"Wait nom (Y/n) you can't," Izuku said. "You know-"

I didn't give Izuku a chance to finish his sentence before I grabbed him and teleported us both inside of the train. 

"-you're not allowed." Izuku finished. Though when he looked around he saw we were in fact, already inside the giant metal slug. 

"Heh..." I chuckled. 

"(Y/n). Don't do that again." Izuku groaned.

"Yeah, whatever. You know I will, pft!" I laughed. 

{Time skip brought to you by: (Y/n) freaking out on the train}

Izuku and I were now walking towards the Midoriya house together.

"Well, that was certainly... interesting," Izuku commented. 

I, knowing fully well that my friend was referring to my behavior on the train, lightly punched him on the shoulder. 

"Oh shut up," I laughed and swayed from side to side with my steps. 

"Haha! You were freaking out the whole time and gawking at almost everything you saw!" Izuku chuckled. 

"No, I wasn't!" I blushed slightly in embarrassment. 

"Please! You practically fainted when you saw that dude with a lion head!" Izuku laughed even louder and brushed up against my shoulder slightly. 

"WHA!" I gasped. "You can't blame me. I thought I was going to be eaten by a lion!"

"(Y/n), you can magically create weapons that can kill in an instant. Do you really believe you could be taken out by a lion?" Izuku joked. 

"Yes, I do. I doubt I could bring myself to kill an animal, even a lion. PLUS I would probably freeze up and forget to run or fight!" I laughed even harder at my idiotic response. 

Before we knew it, we had arrived outside Izuku's house. I was slightly saddened to leave my friend, but at the same time, excited to see what Dadzawa had waiting for me!

Izuku and I said our goodbyes and parted ways. As soon as Izuku got in his house I may or may not have teleported home. 

Ok, ok, I teleported home, I WAS TOO EXCITED NOT TOO! 

"OOO, OOO, OOO! I wonda what I'm gettin! OOOO!" I sang to myself as I skipped towards the front door of Mr. Aizawa's house. 

When I unlocked the front door and walked inside I was expecting to see Mr. Aizawa waiting for me. However, when I walked in I was immediately pushed back outside by the man. 

"Huh wait what?" I thought out loud. 

"We're leaving." Mr. Aizawa responded shortly. It wasn't so much of a response, more of a statement.