8. Lily's Visions

Start from the beginning

James woke up when he had felt his wife's stress. He was able to fit in Andenor Province after two months but Lily was still walking at crossroads since she still doesn't know how to interact with their neighbors in their new village and she was afraid to be close to anyone even if a lot of them can use magic. "Are you alright? You look pale."

Lily may be crying silently but when he sat next to her and looked at her face, he realized how wet her cheeks had become and how she was breathing fast. She was also shaking in so much fear while she was crying on her legs. "Do you think I'll be able to adapt to this country, James? I think that the elves and the governor were right. Our magic ever since we arrived was going to change."

"What do you mean, Lily? Tell me what's making you pale."

"You won't believe me when I told you what I saw in my dreams! I don't want what I saw happen to anyone or even to our family!"

James didn't believe her. "Just tell me what concerns you. It's obvious that you had nightmares!"

"The magic of Féth Fiada may have already influenced my magical abilities!" Lily dried her tears with her hands. "I saw a vision. I can't mistake it as a nightmare."

"You're bad in Divination, Lily."

"What if I am a seer too? What if this place allowed me to have visions?"

"How can you be a seer?" James jumped off the bed. "I don't understand."

"You have to believe me!" Lily cried out to him. "Do you even think I wanted my magical abilities to suddenly get enhanced like this by a mysterious gem that protects this realm?"

"I'm going to work early, Lily," James said after wearing a clean, brown tunic. He took his wand out from the cabinet in front of their bed and after that, he gave her a pouch of gold coins. "Go to the market. You've been in the cottage most of the time and staying here may have just influenced your mind to get strange imagination. I know that leaving the United Kingdom may have been too hard on you. Take two female elf servants with you if you so choose to go to the market."

Lily just sighed in disappointment after she watched her husband walk away and her heavy tears began to roll down her cheeks again, "My dreams may be vague but I know that I saw that one of our children will die in the hands of You-Know-Who, James."

"You're just having nightmares, Lily."

...

Andenor Province looked just the same as the wizarding community in the United Kingdom but it also had lots of differences which they don't know when they will adapt. It has the latest wizarding technology like some prank devices, updated brooms, and even a few Muggle technologies but the province was still different as some of the residents were half-humans. There were also so many dragons flying above them and the humans don't see them as mere beasts, unlike the European witch and wizards.

Lily left her children to the care of Hunith and Sarah who were servants of Queen Rowyna. They were half-elves living in Andenor Province and were hired by Queen Rowyna to serve them. She's grateful that she treated them as vital guests and important citizens in her country but she was still feeling so alone.

The Andana Market does have full of shops, restaurants, and stalls. There were also small stage plays and entertainers around that made it so colorful and a bit noisy but the people were happy. Moments later while she was walking with two elves following behind her, a young girl with soft curls handed her a white rose. "Ma'am, someone wanted to give that to you."

"Who wanted to give this to me?" she asked her. "The flowers are beautiful."

"Look behind you, ma'am," the girl replied. "A handsome wizard gave it to me so that I can hand it to you."

At the time she looked behind, she realized that it was her husband who gave it to her. She didn't understand at first why he had to give it to a child to give her a flower until she realized that he was working as he was talking to an elf who was more elegant and noble than any other humans that she had seen.

The flower made her smile and with the two elves standing behind her, she felt calm and happy. "I hope that my husband will stay safe while he worked as an Auror in this country."

A/n: To those who were still reading this fanfiction and chose to wait for an update, I want to say thank you!!! Updates will always be on Fridays!!! Thank you for reading!!!