"Prophecy?" Lily asked him. "Did he tell you what Sybil had prophesied about our children?"

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other, for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies.." James needed to take a deep breath after he said it to her as he knew that his wife would quake and be surprised by it. "I don't know much about it but before Lord Carswell took me here yesterday from my meeting with Governor Ulfhild, I had also heard that they were talking about something really serious but I wasn't able to hear it as I was asked to leave the room and wait outside."

"Professor Dumbledore believed that it could be Elwyn, am I right?" Lily said as she held on to James's shoulders. "Why would that man... No... We defied him twice and so, he marked Elwyn his equal, am I right?"

"We don't exactly know that, Lily. I don't know if it's her but it's one of our children as he was the one who came to our house."

Lily agreed with him. "Once again, please forgive me for being such an immature mother! We immigrated here so fast that it didn't immediately occur to me that we're so far away from home."

"Shhh... Shhhh... Lily," James cooed. "I'm still here, Lily. We're alive and well, too."

...

The couple's twins were currently being taken care of by the two elves who became their loyal servants. They were sent by Queen Rowyna and their duties were to take care of the kids when they slowly began to be toddlers, they were ordered by Queen Rowyna to train them to manage and control their magical abilities before they can go to an Elven Magic School at the Diamond City. They were very fair and their skins glow in the light, too but they had brown hair and purple lips. They weren't pure elves as they were half-human and half-elf. Half-elves were rare in the archipelago but they were respected as they have abilities that elves and humans do not have. They can easily talk to animals and grow trees, most of all, they're mostly riders of huge eagles they call 'Aquila'. Humans could ride dragons while half-elves were able to be bound by the Aquila.

It was afternoon and the couple was eating sandwiches together when they saw a white dragon, land in front of them. The dragon had white scales, golden eyes as if they were precious stones, and sharp spikes. It's also as huge as their blue manor. There were also two brown pouches at its sides. Moments later, the couple was face to face with a fierce but still very feminine warrior.

Lily was also intimidated by the time she saw her huge sword that was sheathed at her back. It looked heavy but the woman in front of her could carry herself.

"Good day to you, our honorable immigrants! I am Lady Diana Petersen, Mr. Potter." Diana Petersen bowed her head. "I was sent by Governor Ulfhild to check your wizarding money and exchange it for our currency, am I correct?"

"Yes, Lady Diana. I had asked him if I can exchange my money for your currency," James replied. "I formally introduce myself: I am James Potter, and I was a Wizard Warrior of the Order of the Phoenix."

Lady Diana smiled while James handed her the brown pouch containing the gold which James had brought with him. "I can forgive you for your lack of formality and ignorance of our culture since you're new. I do believe you must know that a dragon rider and a wizard should bow their heads at the same time to inform each other that they're equal in power. We only kneel before political leaders in our land."

"Thank you, Lady Diana," he said to her. "I will make sure to remember what you have informed me."

"Before I leave, I want you to know that you will be tested by our senior magicians. I hope that you are ready for those tests."

James bowed to her as she mount her white dragon again. Seeing her white dragon closer totally made him feel small. "Thank you, Lady Diana. Do you name your dragon? If so, what is his name?"

Lady Diana smiled at him. "He is she and I had named her 'Alba'. I'm glad to meet you, Mr. Potter. You weren't the young adult boy I thought you would be. It's evident on your aura that you are indeed a powerful magician that had gone against the Dark Lord."

James gave her another respectful bow to show his appreciation. "Thank you for the compliments, Lady Diana."

After that, she handed the huge bag of elven silver and gold to him. "See you soon at the Andenor Auror Hall, Mr. Potter!"

A/n: Thank you for reading my fanfiction!!! I hope you like it!!! 💗