Lakshmi jerked her chin up in a questioning manner making her shook her head.

" Onnu ille Patti," she said quietly as she took the aarthi tray and began doing the pooja with Lakshmi ringing the bell.

Once she finished the pooja, Lakshmi hollered for Anirudh, Saritha and Ravi. She smiled and beckoned Ravi towards her. Thara smiled and bend down taking their blessing. Ravi smiled and placed the kumkum on her forehead, wishing her success.

She then turned to her parents and took their blessing. Anirudh smiled and pat her shoulder after applying the thiruneer on her forehead.

Saritha nod her head and walked outside. She handed Thara her handbag and a small notebook to Thara who smiled and hugged her mother.

Saritha sighed and pat her back. " Cheri we will come later, All the best...Don't get nervous..." she said making Thara smile and nod.

Anirudh walked out and told Thara that the driver will drop her off making her smile and nod her head. She climbed into the Red BMW and waved at her parents as the car zoomed off.

************************************

Thara sighed and watched her students setting up the small table for the auction. She nod as and instructed the girls to alter some last minute things and place some water bottles which was obviously sponsored  on the small side tables at each section.

" Have you placed the QR codes ?" She asked making the girl's nod.

" we placed around 6 QR codes miss so they don't have to be crowded. " One of the girl said.

" Miss Thara...This came for you," a teenager hurried towards Thara holding a bouquet of Roses. Thara's eyes brighten seeing a mix of Peach and Yellow coloured roses. ' Oru velai Naveen mama anupiruparo!' She thought smiling softly as she caressed the bouquet.

She turned around and pass the bouquet to another girl and told her to place it on the crystal vase in the middle of the exhibition. The girl smiled and nod her head. The girl smiled to herself as she arranged the flowers on the vase. Her eyes found the small card and turned bright seeing the elegant cursive word to new beginnings and closing the deal.

She giggled and placed the card under the vase. ' Miss kitte solanum,' she thought to herself and walked towards Thara. However another intercepted her and hysterically asked for her help to hang a picture of Nani which that other girl cannot reach due to some height problem. As such the card and its content was forgotten in their hurry to ensure the place is perfect for the opening.

************************************
Thara smiled widely seeing many VIP's walking around as they admired the pictures.

The exhibition was divided into three categories in form of a maze. The first section is oceanic and nature theme. The pictures varies from a rose in a middle of a black background with water droplets up to a breastfeeding Whale in the backdrop of a dirty ocean. 

The next section is filled with medieval pictures. From Rome to the hanging garden of Babylon, the viewers can get a glimpse of a gladiator getting ready for his first fight as the crowd looked on in anticipation up to Maharaj Raja Raja Cholan siting regaly on top of an elephant as he pointed towards a Giant carrying a larger rock walking towards a halfway build temple.

Finally the third section, the most anticipated section of the day. Thailavar pictures alongside Kamal Hassan' pictures while on the other hand Sithara sneakily placed both Thala and Thalapathy pictures together synchronising their friendship.

SK' paintings along side Nelson and Anirudh was on a wall together with vintage pictures of SK alongside Anirudh and Dhanush.

A small corner was dedicated to Agaram foundation. The pictures of the children's along side Kathi, Surya and Jyotika was painted.