Chapter Two.

Mulai dari awal

I sit in my Father's meeting room. I wore an all-black outfit. A black deep-cut shirt, black dress pants, and a blazer on top. And to top it all off, my gucci belt.

My make up light, lips being as red as an apple.  My hair pulled into a tight pony tail, with my ears decorated with piercings. My right ear had 3 piercings: 2 piercings on my earlobe, 1 on my cartilage. While my left ear had 5: 3 on my earlobe, one on my conch, and one on my daith.

I sit uncomfortably in my chair, the clock ticking as the background sound of my thoughts.

The doorbell suddenly rings, and we all make our way to the main entrance. My Father opens it, stepping to the side to let the three of them enter.

A middle-aged woman, Santi, and the one and only Lorenzo. Him and I make eye contact, and I roll my eyes, internally flipping him off.

"Diego." Santi nods, his face being all wrinkly and shit.

Did this fucker get older or some shit, doesn't that shit turn off once you turn a certain age. Last time I saw him, he was already a wrinkly motherfucker. I genuinely thought he couldn't get any more wrinklier, but here we are. Squidward looking ass.

"Santi, good to see you."

They were both so tense, I bet my Father has his ass cheeks clenched, right now. Shut up, Davina.

My Mother stood by my Father, clinging on to him for dear life. While my brother and I just stood in the back, trying hard not to laugh. It's like when you want to laugh, but you can't because of the situation you're in, making everything ten times funnier.

"Diego, you know Lorenzo of course. Meet my beautiful wife, Valentina." He looked at his wife with adoration, making me throw up on the inside. I mean sure, I'd die for love like that, but I'd never reveal something like that.

"Of course, this is my wife Mariana." My Father says, shrugging my mom off him. Now that, was funny as fuck. No, stop. My Mom probably looked like some desperate whore, not saying that she isn't... she'd probably beat my ass for thinking that.

"Anyways, we have business to discuss. You woman can go discuss, whatever you usually talk about, in the kitchen." My Father smirks, Valentina and my Mother turning towards the long hallway.

We slowly make our way to the meeting room, and I take my spot right up at front. Rafael sitting across from me, my Father at the head of the table.

Santi sits beside Rafael, while Lorenzo- fuck. The son of the bitch sits right beside me.

"Romano." He says, tasting my surname.

"The fuck you looking at?" I sneer, looking at him with disgust.

"Your ugly ass." He scoffs, sitting back in his chair.

"Don't make me shoot you in the fucking foot like I did with one of your men, you santa-looking, asswipe." I sneer, again.

"Yo, don't bring santa into this, he didn't do shit." Rafael chimes in, clearly listening in on our conversation. I give Lorenzo one last glare, and I look at my Father.

"Are you done?" He asks, looking back and forth between Lorenzo and I.

"No, keep going. It's fucking funny as hell." Rafael smiles.

"The fuck?" I say, looking at him with disbelief.

"What? It's getting spicy, like bedroom kind of spicy" Rafael winks towards us, and I try to remove whatever just happened in the last few seconds out of my brain.

"Enough." My Father sighs in annoyance.

"Anyways, the Russian's are going to plan an attack. We don't know when, but I do know that it'll be very soon. Dmitri's a very smart man, so he'll be thoroughly thinking every move. So as of right now, all missions will be cancelled until we know what to do next. Understood?" He says, looking at Rafael for approval.

Rafael nods, and leans back into his chair.

"Where do we play in this?" Santi questions, intrigued.

"You have some of the best hackers on your side. I'm not saying ours aren't strong; But, yours are just invincible. Also, we need the support. Support like guns and soldiers." Santi nods in agreement, and so does Lorenzo.

"What do we get out of this?" Lorenzo asks, in business-mode.

"I know your mafia has been struggling with shipment. So, we'll help you with that if you'll help us." My Father states, eyeing Santi. Santi nods, so does Lorenzo.

"The offer does seem quite convincing, deal." Santi says, without any hesitation. Santi and my Father shake hands, and we all get up. We all make our way to the kitchen in an uncomfortable silence.

I see my Mother and Valentina laughing about something, but quickly stop as soon as they see us.

"Valentina, we must leave." Santi states.

They each bid their goodbyes, and walk right out.

"I guess I'll be seeing you around, Davina." Lorenzo smirks, crossing his arms.

I couldn't help but notice his muscles straining through his shirt. Jesus Christ.

"It's Ms. Romano to you." And with that, I walk away.

______________

HEY

HOW WAS CHAPTER TWO?

I STARTED WORKING ON THIS AT LIKE 3 AM SO HEH ENJOY!

TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT YALL🤍

WORD COUNT: 1258