A Mate in the Raft of Chaos (SockSMP) (Laff)

(Hehe what we have here-)

(Sorry for slow updates I'm just HH-)

(The original story got deleted cause my laptop glitched out, leaving the title only so I have to rewrite it again D:)

(Hope you guys enjoy this chapter :D) 

~*~*~ 

The sun rays quietly creep in from the windows of the base, luminating the room with a few small rainbows. The trees outside slowly swayed as well to the wind. The sun shines brightly up in the blue sky, as if it was smiling to the people on the Earth. 

You push yourself up from the bed you are sleeping in and stretched your limbs. It felt like decades ever since you've gotten a good night sleep. Smiling with a new bundle of energy for the day, you jump off the bed and start to get ready for the day.

After making sure you look nice and tidy, you step out of the small room you are staying in. Glancing around the perimeter, you let out a sigh of relief. Nobody is around, so you could enjoy the nice peace and quiet of this beautiful morning. 

You quietly stood there for a few moments, gazing upon the beautiful view of the mountains and the forest beyond the iron fence. You silently wonder if there are still some animals surviving the mysterious nuclear attack from last night. 

"Ah, morning mate", the familiar British accent rang out. You turned around to face your fellow friend. "Morning Laff !", you greeted back. "It seems like a nice morning, eh ? The sun is bright, the skies are clear, and the air is quite fresh around here !", you cheered.

Laff chuckled seeing your enthusiasm. "Well, I hope your ready for today mate. Seeing that Socks stole Meme's medical degree, I bet there's going to be some quite of a quarrel between 'em".

You laughed hearing his statement. "Can't blame you for saying that, but hopefully today is peaceful", you smiled as a gust of wind blew by and played with your hair.

Laff folded his arms in front of him as he gazed to the mountains afar. "...hope so too, mate".

~*~

Turns out, your hope on today being peaceful may not be achieved. Just as you and Laff are chattering while walking towards the gate, there has been quite of a bickering.

"Stay back, stay back", Socks warned as he held up a gun to Nadwe. Nadwe raised his hands up, but didn't held ay panic expression on his face.

Joocie and Dino were both standing nearby Socks, watching the scene in front of them unfold. Approaching both of them, you tapped Joocie's shoulder lightly. "What is Nadwe doing here ?", you questioned. Joocie shrugged. "He told us he has a message to deliver, but I'm not so sure", he told you. Your lips draw into a thin line seeing this. "But I'm sure its not that bad", Joocie added up to assure you. 

"Meme is mad at you for stealing his medical degree, Socks. He's like freaking out", Nadwe informed. Your ears perked up hearing this. Socks smugly smiled hearing that. "Oh, you mean... this ?", he took out the prized medical degree from his inventory and held it up in the air.

Nadwe's brows furrowed. "Listen, Socks. Unless you want a full on war, he wants to meet you at the wedding place right now". Nadwe ordered. You glanced at Laff who stand quietly next to you, not saying anything. You silently wonder what is he thinking right now.

There was a moment of silence before Socks scoffed. "Alright then, but give us some time to prepare. I'd like to discuss some things in my base first", he stated before pointing to the direction of the exit. "You can leave for now".