Just a little sick (Tbh Honest) [OLD]

(Its 5.41 AM on my timeline when I upload this so uh expect misspellings and grammar errors since I haven't check on it. This story is also kinda old since I write this back at the end of February. But hope you enjoy !) 

You sighed as your gaze fell upon the crab man and the cookie monster man playing over a little "drama" to cheer everyone up. It was a rainy day, which make the picnic plan you all are having to be cancelled. So now you all are at Tbh's house to watch his "drama play" with Meme God. And it is entertaining, your not gonna lie. You have some good laughs at first, but now you just felt like the room is spinning slowly, making you feel like you wanna throw up.

You shuddered a bit. Since when did the room felt really cold ? Maybe your clothes are wet from running in the rain to Tbh's house ? You swear that only the coat you were wearing was, maybe it absorbed too much rain water ? Or maybe its because you're sitting near the fan ? But the fan isn't even on-

"(A/n) ! Are you okay ?", Tbh's worried voice snaps you out of your trance. You shook your head slightly, gaining back the ground from Earth. Everybody was looking at you worriedly. "I'm fine, just kinda got into a trance a bit", you assured him. "Maybe they're just amused of our drama play, Tbh. Honestly, who wouldn't be if we're the main characters ?", Meme joked out.

Socks burst out laughing before chiming in. "Really ? Cause I've been feeling bored of your play, Meme. Maybe you can try being the dwarfs, that'll be funny", he wiped off an imaginary tear. Meme's face huffed before throwing a pillow at Socks. Which soon broke out into a pillow fight with Laff trying to calm everyone down.

"You go ahead Tbh, I'll be fine", you motioned when seeing Tbh sitting down on the couch next to you while watching the others go beating Laff out with the pillows. "Are you sure ? You look kind off pale, (A/n)", Tbh worriedly glanced at you. You gave him a reassuring smile and nodded. You could safely assume now that you must've catch a cold because of the rain, but you don't wanna ruin the fun for your friends.

Tbh wasn't convinced as he decided to touch your temple. You yelped and your face heated up due to the sudden contact. His eyes widen as he retreated his hands. "Your literally steaming hot !", he scolded you. "You had a fever, (A/n) ! You gotta get to rest", he motioned.

You turned your gaze away from Tbh and fiddled with your fingers. No one seems to heard about it, you think. Tbh pouted before grabbing your hand. "I'll be up on the guest room at the second floor, okay ?", Tbh informed the rest while dragging you up without waiting for a respond. You let out a cough before silencing it. You don't want to make him more worried then he already is.

Tbh guided you to the bed and gave you a blanket he took from the shelves in the room. You awkwardly took it and hold it, confused on what to do. Tbh let out a laugh before asking you to actually sit down on the bed. You complied and did what he told you too. After that, he passed you the blanket, again.

"Use the blankets if you felt cold. I'll be back shortly", he informed before jumping off the bed and hummed a song while exiting the room. You slowly laid back and try to relax. Covering your body with the blanket up till your chin. You felt a lot warmer now. Not just physically, but also mentally. Tbh is such a nice guy.

You didn't know what to do so you just stared to the wall across you. The plain white walls seem liked they stare back at you. Feeling a bit drowsy, your eyelids felt really heavy as they slowly flutter close, driving you off to dreamland.

~*~

You felt like it was the first time you had a good nap after a very long time since when you woke up, you felt much better. You honestly think you should go home now, and continue to rest at home instead. You didn't want to bother the rest of their fun. You sat up on the bed and rub your eyes.

"Ah, your awake, (A/n) ! Feeling better ?", Tbh smiled while putting down his phone. You yawned a little and nodded. The scent of a warm soup immediately made you turn your head around to the table near your bed. There's a warm bowl of soup there. Tbh, noticing your curiosity immediately grew excited.

"Oh ! That was the soup I made for you ! I didn't really know how to cook so I have to search it up first. I hope you'll like it tho", he motioned while standing up from the chair that was next to the bed and walk towards the table.

He picked up the tray and give it to you. "Go ahead ! Give it a try", he smiled as he passed you the tray. You gave a small thank you to him and tried the soup. Your eyes widen. It was delicious !

You finished up the soup in no time, which also made Tbh very happy that you liked it. After you finish it up, he gave you some medicines and a glass of water. "Here, you have to eat some medicines to make you feel better". You hesitated a bit but agreed. You didn't wanna really talk to much since you felt like your throat is a little sore.

After that, you decided that maybe the two of you could play a little game of Among us together. By starting up a lobby, you two jumped in and play together. After a few rounds, Tbh accidently fell asleep. His head dropped and hit the bed's mattress with a small thud. You turned your head around and smiled as you put your phone down.

You went off the bed and grabbed an extra blanket you found at the shelves and drape it over Tbh's shoulder, giving him extra comfort. When you were about to leave the room and go to your house after tiding up the bed, Tbh manage to grab your wrist gently and mumbled a small "stay".

There was a moment of silence before you finally answered. "Alright, I'll stay". You took another chair and sat next to Tbh, who also shared some of the blanket. You let out a sigh of relief before slowly falling into slumber for the 2nd time at Tbh's house.

~*~
"Should we wake them up ?", Socks whispered shouted at Laff who was peeking over the guest room you two were sleeping. "Its already 6, and I kinda felt guilty we didn't realize both of them went missing", Joocie continued. Nadwe, who was trying to see but was hold back by Meme who assured Nadwe by saying he is "too young" to see what's going on in there.

Laff let out a chuckle and shook his head at Sock's question. "Lets not bother them, mate'. Let's just try to not make too much noise downstairs". Laff turn his back while slowly closing the door.

"They need their rest". 

~*~*~ 

(Ahshdsoejrmfdsffo I'm gonna go now- I can't sleep the whole night and now I can rest in peace knowing I already upload- hope you enjoy this chapter-)

(Edit : Credits to my school friend for that joke Meme told- I know nobody cares about this but basically I got that idea when my school had a camping activity and I shared a bed and sleeping bag with my friend (don't ask) - then the youngest one from my class entered where I was sleeping with and the rest were like 'Your too young, get out'-) 

Words count : 1282 words

Socksfor1 gang || Reader insertजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें