Part 2

I was packing for the trip that we were going to leave for in two days. I heard a knock on the door and told them they could come in. Luke came into my room and plopped down onto the bed.

"I see mom and dad gave you the news," he said as he rested his head in his hand. I smirked.

"Yep."

He moved more and looked at the clothes I was packing.

"Aww, don't have lingerie?" He joked as he looked at my regular pajamas.

"No...."

"You know we're gonna be sharing a room, right?"

I did not. I stopped packing for a second. I looked at him.

"We're sharing a room?"

"Yeah. No worries, we shared a bed last night, what's the worst that could happen?" He gave me a suggestive look as I remembered our kiss. Did it not mean anything to him?

"Well, I have some packing to do as well, so bye Maya," he said as he strode to the door and closed it.

"Bye..."

God, all of the things I wanted to do to him. What I wanted him to do to me. I had to push that out of my mind and control myself. Maybe he just needed to be teased... All thoughts of self control washes away. I walked to my draw and pulled out, you guessed it, lingerie. I also pulled out a see through night shirt. I folded it up and put in in my suitcase.

.... (2 days later)

We were up early to get all of our stuff into the car, and we barely had enough room. We had a huge trunk, but with four people spending maybe two weeks away from home, it didn't seem so huge.

I was in the back with Luke and I had my earbuds in. I had put on my amazing playlist called Sleepy Timeeeee. I listened to my music and looked out the window. I felt sick as we drove. I always had some car sickness if I didn't get fresh air for some period of time. I just put my head back and tried to focus on my music. I saw Luke look towards me and stare at my body. His eyes lingered on almost every part of me and he finally looked at my face and then at his window.

...

    We had arrived at our amazing beach house and I was super excited to spend some time swimming. Swimming was one of my favorite hobbies and I hadn't went to the beach this summer. I unloaded my bags from the trunk and walked in. I looked around and was amazed by the big windows that showed the shoreline. I looked at all the open space. I would always be surprised at everything when I came in, no matter how many times I've been here. I walked up to my room and set my stuff down.
   I looked at the bed on the other side of the room and thought about how my stepbrother would sleep there. I started to think of all the things that could happen with that. He could-

   Luke walked in with his bags and suitcases. He examined the room and looked at his bed. He sat on it.

   "Well, guess you're gonna be stuck with me in your room," he said and he smirked at me.

   "It's not that bad," I responded. "Unless you don't want me to be in here."

    "No, you're fine."

     I put my suitcase on the bed. I opened it and found my bikini. I grabbed the sunscreen, some sunglasses, and a towel. I started to walk out of the room. Luke sat up.

    "Where are you going?"

   "To change to go swimming."

     He go up off of the bed and bent down to open his suitcase.

    "Mind if I come?"

    "You can come."

     He got out his swim trunks and I made my way to the bathroom. I put on my swimsuit and put on my sunscreen. I wrapped the towel around me and walked out of the bathroom. Luke was following behind me.

    "Why the towel? Can't you just show us your beautiful body?"

   I blushed.

   "Because I don't wanna show off my body."

     We walked out of the door and walked through the sand. I put my towel down and went into the water. Luke eyed me as I walked. He came behind me into the water. He swam by me.

"The water is nice," I said.

"Yeah."

He swam a little more towards me and pulled me towards him.

"Times like these, I wish you weren't my stepsister."

"Me too. But our parents can see."

"I don't care right now."

He pressed his lips to mine and I pressed harder against him. His hands went down to my ass and he felt it. I put my arms around his neck. I felt his dick get hard through his swimsuit.

"Y/N? Luke?" My mom called.

We both let go of each other and looked form where the voice was calling.

"Over here!" I waved.

"Oh, ok. Just wanted to know where you guys were. Lunch is almost ready!"

"Okay, we'll be in there!" Luke yelled.

My mom walked off and I started swimming to shore.

"I should go to get changed," I said as I stepped out of the water and grabbed my towel. I wrung my hair out and started to walk back inside.