Part 3:

(So sorry for not posting! I have not had the motivation nor ideas to continue this story!)

I tan back inside and thought of what I had done. Oh my god... what was I doing?

Luke is my stepbrother. It's very, very wrong. What would our parents think? They're married!

I heard Luke enter my room.

"That water dripping off your body suits you."

I gulped. His words affected me more than they should. However, I knew this was wrong and I knew I couldn't have him. I knew I couldn't have him...but I wanted him.

"Luke, we're stepsiblings. We need to start acting like it. Our relations have gotten... too inappropriate."

Luke rolled his eyes.

"That wasn't what you were saying when we were swimming."

"God..." I muttered.

He walked towards me more. He grabbed me and pulled me close to him. My breasts pressed up against his chest though the very thin fabric of my f/c bikini. I could feel his dick through his swim trunks. He then grabbed my neck roughly and pushed my lips into his. I moaned into the kiss. His tongue slipped in my mouth getting me all ✨ hot and bothered ✨ (omg😂). He started slowly grinding into me and I was thankful that my bikini was wet to begin with. I started kissing back and lifting my leg up a bit for more constant between Luke and I.

He pulled away and then walked directly out the room.

He did not.

This was his plan. Ommmgggg. Really? His plan was to make me want him and then make me admit it just because he wanted the satisfaction of it. God, he's the devil.