"Holy FUCK, Dario," Preston exclaims, affronted.

"You're not even trying to hide your clownishly oversized genitals anymore," Jackson gasps.

Dario smirks.

"I was only worried about Ciel. Didn't wanna give him a hard time..." He winks over at me. All I wanted was a hard time with him.

When we reach the beach, Dario stands with his hands behind his head and admires the shoreline.

"What do you think, babe? Beautiful, isn't it?" Dario slaps me on the ass so hard I trip forward and practically somersault, hitting the sand and laying there dazed. "Oh, shit, babe, I'm so sorry..."

"It's okay!" I spring back up.

Dario is eager to get into the water and I follow him when my sunscreen has absorbed. It's cold, but looking at Dario makes me feel hot. The men, all ripped and gleaming in the sun, race across the beach with sand and water flying up around them. I watch them swimming. Laughing. Pushing. Splashing each other. They're so beautiful, but Dario is the most beautiful.

The guys call Dario back to help pitch our tent while I stay behind to enjoy the cool, refreshing water

The guys call Dario back to help pitch our tent while I stay behind to enjoy the cool, refreshing water. I love the way it washes away the sweat and dirt from the trip. I splash and swim and play by myself since everyone else is busy. First I pretend I'm being chased by a shark, and then that I am the shark. Eventually, I start to feel eyes on me. I notice Dario watching with a soft, half-lidded smile full of love. His voice carries on the breeze and I can faintly hear him tell Reagan, "you can never get enough of this stuff."

When I get back, the men are sprawled on the blanket, hogging it.

"Guys, move over," Dario instructs, "I told you to leave space for Ciel."

"That's okay," I smile, grabbing a lemonade from the cooler. "As long as Dario has a face, I will have somewhere to sit."

I didn't mean it as a joke, but after a brief delay, explosive laughter overcomes the whole group.

Jackson scoots over so I can sit next to Dario. I place the drink between my legs so Dario has to bend down to suck on the straw, which he does.

We break open the fast food we grabbed on our way, which smells heavenly. I eat a fry off Dario's body. Getting the idea, he takes a fry and places one end in his mouth, the other in mine.

"Mm, yeah, feed it to me like that, Daddy."

Everyone is so scandalized. "I love you..." I mumble around the fry. "Most beautiful man in the world..."

He grins and plays with my curls.

"I'm so in love with you, baby boy..."

"Excuse me, do you realize we're all here watching?" Preston exclaims.