Bonus Chapter 2

We always wake up before 8AM, work out religiously, follow a healthy diet, and my husband still insists that we should also jog together because we're apparently not extra enough.

When we come back home from jogging today, Dario and I are both sweaty, and as we're looking at each other in all that sweat I get the sense that we want the same thing. It helps that Dario insisted on running behind me the entire time and I was wearing his favourite scrunch leggings.

 It helps that Dario insisted on running behind me the entire time and I was wearing his favourite scrunch leggings

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I've been doing butt exercises every day for like three years and it kills him.

Plus, physical exertion arouses him.

That's all it takes, a look. I know what he needs. We'll have to make it quick, but the best part of waking up early is all the free time we have before needing to be at work.

Dario strips sultrily, slowly revealing inch by inch of his gorgeous physique. Oh, I love this part: mentally cataloguing him. First there's that face. All high cheekbones and sexy scruff and pouting lips, with the most mesmerizing eyes. Then his watermelon shoulders. Solid pecs the size of dinner plates. Furry, rock-hard, washboard abs. So nice to trace with my fingers, especially around his bellybutton. Dick like a battering ram capped with a warrior helmet. That's my treasure. Lengthy. Heavy. Silky. It makes me drool. Not even when I was homeless did I look at a delicious meal so hungrily. Not even Nutella gets me so excited. Balls like two eggs in a furry sac. A butt so firm you could bounce a quarter off it. I know because I've tried that, successfully. Legs roped in muscle from his tree trunk thighs to his solid, shapely calves. Big, powerful legs that can knock an opponent cold.

I can't even breathe properly when he gets naked. My brain becomes this jumbled mass of lusty thoughts and fried synapses, and my heart races out of control, and my lungs close for business and - and it's bad.

All I want to do in these moments is fall onto my back, spread my legs and be bred by him. The lusty stupor has me too weak to do anything more than lay there limply. And I love it. Being used by him, bringing him pleasure, taking him to the heights of ecstasy with my body - that is my power over him. It's a remarkable thing.

"You look like you're gonna kill me," I whisper, awed.

"Somebody better call the police on me," he smirks.

It's rushed. We're suddenly kissing on the couch, clumsily unfastening and unsnapping and pulling off our clothes with our flushed faces pressed together. His hands are in my curls, which he loves, tugging them and raking through them with abandon.

Dario pushes me back on the couch and I land with a bounce. I look up at him with wide eyes as he drapes himself over me, gathering my wrists in his hands and pinning my arms over my head. He kisses me hard, body undulating on top of me while my arms strain and he shoves them back into position over my head.

"Oh my God..." It's so hard to breathe because he's so hot and his skin feels so good and I love how he kisses me so hungrily. "Papi..."

He is going absolutely ham on me.