~Chapter 18~

(just was a warning, there is a nosebleed in this chapter so be ready ;3)

As Killua predicted, it was a bracket system similar to the hunters exam. Except there's only one winner. Ojiro drew out because he was brainwashed by the messy purple haired guy, that kind of irritated him. But he also noticed how there were only three people not from class 1A who made it. That just means we're better. he smirked, looking over the bracket. He frowned slightly, the brackets weren't even. Me and Gon only have two battles? They would fight once, and then fight each other. Because we will win that combat. By looking at the names, he knew he was going to be fighting Midoria or Todoroki. Gon was most likely going to fight Bakugou because he honestly was the strongest in that side of the bracket. Who even made this damn thing? It's like they knew we would win our combats.

"that is you right? Izuku Midoria?" he glanced over to see that the purple haired guy, Shinso was talking

"that is you right? Izuku Midoria?" he glanced over to see that the purple haired guy, Shinso was talking. "so you excited?" Midoria was about to answer when he silenced him with his tail, "Fuck off" Shinso's eyes widened slightly in surprise, before smirking and backing off. "what's the deal?" Gon looked at him curiously too, "why do you think Ojiro opted out? He was brainwashed" his eyes widened. "you think so?" Killua nodded, "did you see their white eyes? I noticed that everybody on his team had white eyes until the commotion when lots of people bumped into each other" suddenly there was an announcement for side games and he sighed, leaning up against a wall while Gon participated in the scavenger hunt.

For some reason Gon ran over to him and dragged his arm, "what?" he snapped. Gon giggled at showed him the card he held, it said cat on it. "I'm not a damn cat, I'm a neko!" they fought for a few minutes before Gon dragged him over to get points. "that counts!" he shot a glare at Gon and left, wanting to get away. The next game had some sort of enormous balls? Gon jumped on one and tried his best to stay on it, giggling and bouncing on the tops of them to make his way around the stadium. He took his eyes off Gon for a few moments and when he tried to find him again he was gone. Killua frowned, ears pricked for his voice. Where the hell is he? Then he also noticed how all the girls from his class were gone too. Did they take him or something? What could the girls be planning with him?

Out of nowhere there was a tap on his shoulder, "HEY!" he flattened his ears and glared at Mei, who for some reason had a very bright expression. "what" he snapped. "why are you so irritated?" he huffed, tail flicking in irritation. "it's too damn loud and I can't find Gon" Mei suddenly took out a tissue for some reason. "the hell's that for?" he said skeptically, squinting at her. "for the massive nosebleed your about to have" the fuck does that mean? There was squealing from behind him and he turned around, only to see Gon, surrounded by the girls, in a fucking cheerleader outfit. Gon noticed him and jumped, waving the pompoms in the air at him, tail curling slightly at the end and with the brightest smile in the history of the universe. Killua's entire face turned red and he did indeed get a massive nosebleed. He turned away, making a choked noise and blushing furiously.