~Chapter 6~

"I'M COMING IN LIKE A HERO!" Killua tilted his head slightly as Allmight ran through the door. Do heroes shout whenever they enter a room? He actually payed attention because he needed to remember what the basics of heroism is. Killua was born and raised an assassin, getting him to shake his roots was going to be easier said than done. "next is, BATTLE TRAINING!" Killua actually perked his ears up, taking his hands out of his 'don't give a fuck' pose and leaning forward on his desk. "1 on 1 or everybody for themselves?" everybody was looking at him now, but at the moment he didn't actually mind. "were going to be having 2 on 2 battles-" Killua interrupted him again, "there's an uneven number of people, can I do a 3 v 2?" 

Allmight actually looked flustered. "I suppose?" then someone shouted from the other side of the room, "hey that's not fair! Killua's easily the strongest physically in our class!" Killua snorted, "I was proposing that I was on the side with 2" before more arguing could happen Allmight started to speak again, "you get to wear your hero costumes!" he pushed a button and the walls started to open. Killua was excited, but he knew he had to wait. He didn't want to risk anyone seeing his scars yet. Killua used Zetsu and followed a bit slower, only changing after everybody had left. His hero costume looked like his old clothes, but with two extra durable pockets and a concealed pocket where his taser was. This special taser had a lever that could control how much output it has.

Of course he also brought his 6 strapped backpack because it was both fashionable and practical

Of course he also brought his 6 strapped backpack because it was both fashionable and practical. He got a few stares as he walked out, Infinity girl walked up to him and he wasn't sure if she meant to request such a tight outfit. I don't think she's that type of girl, she probably just didn't enter her form properly. Killua had left his measurements and showed them a picture of what he wanted. "is that even a costume?" Killua flicked his tail slightly, "it's what I work best in" she scrunched up her face a bit. "does your backpack have 6 straps?" he nodded." yes it does, it's the backpack I always carry" Killua rested his tail on his shoulder, the damn weight on the end was heavier than expected and he would have to get it changed. Sure, Killua could handle three times the weight with his arms, but it yanked his tail down and it felt extremely uncomfortable. Killua also happened to have his skateboard on him, but he decided not to use it for this training exercise because it was indoors. Allmight drew lots to see who was on who's team.

A Uraraka and Midoria

B Kota and Sato

C Kaminari and Jiro

D Tsuyu and Tokoyami

E Bakugou and Iida

F Todoroki and Shoji

G Mineta and Momo

H Ojiro and Hagakure

I Sero and Kirishima

K Aoyama and Mina

Z1 Killua and Kirishima