Part 4

Lindsey POV

After I eat the entire jar of cookies, i go to slep. I put on my pajammas and take a shower. Then I take my hair out of it's messy bun and curl up in my bed.

Lieing in my bed is my totally hawt bf's jacket. I smiled. I grab the jacket. I breath in the cent of him. The jacket smells like his pine-cinnamon scent. I sigh. My bf was so dreamy!!! I giggled to myself. Wow. I was so lucky to have a kind, carng boyfrand like him!

At mid night I wake up. My stomach gargles. I head downstairs and grab some cookies from the cookie jar. I sit on my couch and watch some Mean Girls. I totes love that movie.

OMG THEN A CREEPER LOOKS IN MY WINDOW. His glowing brown orbs stare back at me. I open the door to see who it was, cuz thats teh logical thing to do.

Chad POV
i wuz stalking me gf. i had a felling she wuz cheating on me. and i wuz rite!
she be cheating on moi with le cookies! what a bish.

Lindsey POV

And omg it's my bæ! I give Chad a hug. "Whatcha doing?" I asked

"Stalking you,'Chad said with the cutest smile, his dimples showing

"Awwww, cute" I say. He's so sweet and honest.

Chad POV

o well if she wuz cheating on moi w/ cookies. she be ok. ill dump her sooner or later. She's 2 ugly. But whatevs. Lol. fo' some reeson shes pop and i have to date the most pop gurl in scool.

I text my buds and go on Xbox. Then I play Sports. Or thats daportaiz in espanNO. I tink.

Lol.

At least she knows I'm osum.

Lindsey POV

Its so rude of my bf to stalk me. But as I stare into his golden orbs and kiss him. But he pulls away. "Bæbie, I can't. I have a secret," Chad says, looking down at the ground, running his hand thro his golden black hair. "What is it?! I demanded. I'm his gf. He should tell me anything. Gods.

"Jesus Christ! Your so clingy and annoying! Stop following me" my sweet as honey boyfriend shoats. He leaves and slams the door. I am left, staring at my fat belly and flat chest. Maybe I am clingy. I should probably just cheat on him. That'll show him I'm not clingy!!!!