Part 2

Lindsey POV

I wake up in my bed. I look in the mirror. And see my hair in luse ringlats. It friemed my face well. Sometimes, when I like wake up my hare is curly. Usualy it's strate tho.

" OMG WHY AM I SO FUGLY?" I shriek.

My mom yelled back "LINDSEY GET UR UGLY ASS DOWN HERE FOR BRAKE FAST! I made you water in the shape of waffles! God knows that you're fat enough already!" ugh she is totes rite. I slip on a pare of xxxxxxxxxxs designer jeens and wine more about my flabby thaighs.

When I get to shcool, i get called to be Priciples office. Idk what I did but I'm blaming evrythang on KC. That brat tryed to steel mai bæ a while ago. That bitch.

PULEEZ, witch, like I fell for the hole, "Chad and I were assigned to a project together" thing. I'm gorg but not dum.

The Pinceipal told me to like, watch the new gurl.She introduced herself to me after I started walking towards first period. We like have that class together.

"Hey, my name is Bella, my friend Jordan and I will be going here for a while."
"Do I look like I care,hon?" I axed her .

"Okay, you have GOT to be kidding me! Walking cliché much?!?You are stick thin,have five inch heels and to top it off, a bitchy attitude!" She exclaims

OKAIH! Who the hell does this girl think she is?

Bella POV

Okay, this girl is completely insane. As I strolled the hallways with this bitch, her heels clicked the floor. "Jordan, why did we come to this school?" I asked.

"We have to, to hide your secret," Jordan said.

Lindsey POV

Anyways, I dropped Stella or Briana or whatever her name was at some classroom then left. I go to find my loving bf. There he is!

Point out the cliches/stupid parts!