The Date

We walked and talked I can honestly say Dimitri knows how to make a girl laugh and blush. When we got to the sleek silver car he held the door for me to say I was shocked would be an understatement Dylan never did anything like this is the years that we dated. Honestly I don't know why I was comparing them they weren't in the same league, Dylan and Dimitri were both their own person and each had no equal. My phone buzzed in my lap an I jolted hitting my head on the seat I glared at the inanimate object because I felt like it was mocking me. Dimitri laughed, it was the kind of laugh that was genuine and see to be contagious I laughed under my breath the ringing phone forgotten and then glared at the seat some more.

"You know it can't answer you right?" Dimitri laughed

"It's mocking me I can feel it." I whispered dramatically

We laughed together I felt the warmth of his hand in mine and I laced our fingers together. The butterflies beat peacefully in my stomach and I felt warm all over this feeling was new to me, I was so used to fire and passion no this content happiness and weird feelings of belonging and it scared me because I knew little to nothing about this guy yet I was in a car with him however somehow I knew he wouldn't hurt me he was a stranger and yet he was there in my time of need. I looked at him from under my eyelashes his stormy grey eyes where intense and held a glint of something I couldn't decipher my phone rang interrupting our fee seconds of peace I groaned and answered the ringing menace keeping my hand intertwined with his.

"Hello" I said annoyed

Dimitri snuck a glance my way but continued driving until he pulled up at a diner and waited patiently for me to finish the call.

"Jas." The vice whispered in the phone and my heart stopped

"Fuck off Dylan I don't want anything to do with you" I whispered angrily

Dimitri squeezed my hand an I looked at him and smiled but I'm sure it didn't reach my eyes.

"Jas I'm sorry I saw you with him and i-"

I cut him off. "You what Dylan you decided to be a dickhead and retaliate by hurting me more than you already have." I sighed and let go of Dimitri's hand so I could rub my temples "I don't have time for this I have a date." Then despite his protests I hung the phone up.

I put my hand on the door to open it by Dimitri closed his hand over mine and said he'd get it. He got out rounded the car opened my door and grabbed his jacket out the back seat. He led me to the front of the diner and opened the door for me he bushed me to a booth his hand on the small of my back the entire time. We sat opposite if each other the waitress came to take my order and I felt Dimitri's foot graze mine under the table I froze and he smile innocently at me.

"Can I take your order?" She asked again her eyes lingering on Dimitri

She was a brunette with light blue eyes and a nice tan.

"Yeah I'll have the American burger with extra cheese and fries and a coke"

She nodded as she jotted down his order and turned to me.

"The bacon sliders with extra bacon a side of fries and a fanta"

She walked away and I turned back to my date whose eyes were scanning over my face. It made me really nervous especially with the way he was looking at me my hand felt clammy and. Felt the urge to say something so I said whatever popped into my mind.

"If yo trying to think of a way to kill me can you not" I said in one breath

He chuckled. "Now why would I take you out if I was going to kill you" Dimitri easier an eyebrow at me teasingly

Philophobiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें