Demon Brothers and side characters comforting you

Start from the beginning

"It can be difficult at times." You chuckled. 

Lucifer got up from his seat and put on some music. 

"Dance with me." Lucifer looked into your eyes,offering his hand.  You take his hand and he holds you gently against him, swaying slowly with the music. 

"I promise that I will help you with your assignments as much as I possibly can to get you through this stressful time." He gently stroked your hair and hair, smiling at you.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mammon

At your door was Mammon, smiling at you. Upon noticing you were upset Mammon started freaking out.

"Uh uh uhhh are you okay human!?"

"Not really....assignments."

"Hm well don't do them!"

"Mammon!" You looked at him hurt and sniffling.

"O-okay do your work b-but you seem like you need to relax for a bit before!"

"..."

"I know! Let's w-watch a movie together! I'm going to get some food!" Mammon was lively but flustered.

Mammon came back with lots of snacks and he picked a newly released movie. He moved next to you on your bed, both of you leaning against the boardhead. Mammon moved his arm around you and pulled you to snuggling against him. It was nice ...until you realised the snacks were out of reach. Moving to get the snacks and back into Mammon's arms again, you felt some tension leave. Mammon even nuzzled at your neck affectionately. He absent mindly massaged your hands and went to massage your shoulders. You stayed with Mammon eating snacks and getting massages for some good hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Leviathan

"Hey Normie! I need my dvd back for a marathon if you've finished it- hey why are you crying!?"

"I'm-I'm not crying"

"You seem like you areee"

"Levi take your dvd and leave!"

"Okay I'm sorry. I don't know how to deal with crying people except hugging like in anime."

"..." 

"Uh-o-okay!" Levi moved forward to awkwardly hug you. You felt some tears come out and Levi was so awkward he just kept hugging you. It was nice though and he let go eventually. 

"A long anime hug is checked off my to do list." That comment actually made you laugh a bit. Levi was looking around for a bit until he spoke again.

"Do you want to watch the marathon with me?"

"I'll watch some." You tell him.

In Levi's room, after greeting Henry II, you and Levi shared a blanket and settled in to watch. After a couple of episodes you felt Levi's tail swish around.

"Hey what's with the demon-ness?" You ask.

"Ah sorry I got excited for this scene."

"It's alright." You continue to snuggle into Levi a bit more. It wasn't long until you felt Levi curl around you as well as his arm. You could see his red face even.

"I-is this okay?" 

"Yes I like it." You admit.

"Good." He mumbled with a glowing red face.