The resulting pull in Xiao Zhan's loins had been borderline painful.

But still, he'd continued to watch almost vindictively, as Yibo finger fucked himself, refusing to entreat Xiao Zhan for his participation.

The game they'd been playing with each other, although unspoken, was clear; Yibo was trying to get him to lose his mind. However Xiao Zhan had been determined to remain calm, until Yibo overwhelmed himself with frustration enough to call out to him.

The silent torture however had dragged on, with nothing but their quickening breaths and Yibo's breathy moans drifting around the room.

But then Yibo had grabbed his dick, and Xiao Zhan had nearly choked.

The illicit sight he'd known will be one he'll never forget, of Yibo stroking himself with one hand whilst rocking his hips to the fingered thrusts from the other.

His legs had begun to tremble, tempering with his resolve, but then Yibo's spine had weakened at the ecstasy.

He'd keeled over, his hand shooting out and flattening against the marble countertop as he'd tried to catch his breathe. Still, Xiao Zhan had managed to solely watch, appearing as calm as the sea even though his heart had been mere seconds away from ripping out of his chest with excitement.

Yibo had tilted his head then to glance up at him... his lips moist and parted, and his chest heaving.

"Laogong," he'd finally pleaded, his expression pained, and Xiao Zhan had melted to paste.

He'd reached Yibo in three strides, and in the second that followed, dropped down to his knees to pull the cheeks of Yibo's ass aside.

Then his mouth had latched onto Yibo's pulsing hole, licking and sucking, and sending Yibo's knees buckling.

Now, Xiao Zhan is back on his feet, railing Yibo mindless and simultaneously trying to muffle his endless moans.

He eventually buries his face in the crook of Yibo's neck, and switches once again from rocking to fucking him, his hips slamming harder against Yibo's ass. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and the illicit squelches are doing him in, but it is Yibo whose balance suddenly falters, forcing Xiao Zhan to come to a pause.

He welcomes the respite and engages both of his arms in supporting Yibo, his eyes clenched shut as pleasure wreaks through his body like a storm.

Their intent with this had been a quickie, but as of right now, space and time is completely lost to him as all he can do, is feel; the torrent of heat consuming them within and gusting off their bodies in torrid waves, wrapping them both in a cocoon of lust and love at such an extreme intensity that he feels nearly crazed from it.

Oh how he loves how much Yibo is trembling in his arms, enfeebled to a state of vulnerability and submission that no one else in the world apart from Xiao Zhan can bring him to.

Xiao Zhan smiles, his heart so overwhelmingly full.

'Laogong' the title repeats over and over in his head, beguiling him to suck soft, heated kisses along the slope of Yibo's.

And then his hips are moving again.

"Anghhh..." Yibo's moan reverberates through the space, but Xiao Zhan is no longer as motivated to muffle them. He thinks of Nini, and truly, regret fills him. He wonders if he will ever be able to look her in the eye again. All of these wonderings though soon dissipate when Yibo angles his head sideways, his hand reaching behind to curve around Xiao Zhan's neck.

And then their tongues are intertwined.

He feels Yibo's smile against his face... the sweat misted across his temple plastered to Xiao Zhan's forehead, and the thorough adoration in Yibo's hold of Xiao Zhan's arms across his midriff.