Episode 4(Getting Ready)

Irish Pov:

I woke up early because there was no class today and our advisor told us to get ready for the upcoming prom.

I text tonio and asked if he is busy right now, because I want to go mall with him...

Then he said he's busy so I call my cousin to help me in my upcoming prom...

(calling)*

OTP:

Irish: Hi, are you busy today?

Cousin: No, did you want something??

Irish: ahmm... yes, can you help me in my upcoming prom, I don't know what to do and I didn't experience that program...

Cousin: Oh, ok I will text you, what you gonna do in prom....

Irish: but wait, can we meet in mall and buy what I need for prom??

Cousin: Sure, I got you😉

(END)**

My cousin end our call and send something to me...

Huh??? I didn't say to you that I want prom date aisshhh

(angry tone)*

(skip time)

I'm at the mall right now to see my cousin, and I noticed her standing near the restaurant, so I to her.

"So what are we going to do right now???" I said to her..

"Let's go shopping, shall we? We'll need to straighten your hair, paint your nails, and get a dress and accessories." she said to me. 

"ok then let's go" I said to her..

We are going  to enter to the store to buy some dress, then I suddenly saw Antonio and Samantha, so I pull my cousin and I said to her " yah, I saw a good store in there.. (pointing store)**" I said to her. "but this is the most expensive store" she said. 

When we entered the store that I had pointed out to her, I saw a dress and that's my favorite color and decided to try it on

"Oh, Irish, you're so beautiful in there, uhm we gonna buy this right now" she said to the cashier.

(skip time) 

We  buy everything that I need in prom for tomorrow and I'm tired right now, I decided to lay in bed to take rest, then suddenly I remember Antonio and Sam, "Is there something wrong with them, or are they in a relationship?, aishh something fishy" I said to myself.

Antonio Pov: 

Sam called me and I don't know why, I need to say yes to her because of my father command..

(Message)**

Sam: hey can we go to the mall, I want buy some dress for our prom tomorrow....please☺

I don't have choice so I said yes, I don't know what's happening, because when my father came back from America then he became cold and always angry. I think it's because of that business..

(mall)***

We go to the store full of dresses, then I sit in the chair so I don't get tired, then I saw Irish and that girl I don't know her  then they will enter the store, I see them because of the mirror that reflected in that door, then they run and go in another store, I think she saw me with Sam. I run into them but Sam called me so I don't have chance to go with them. I suddenly remember that Irish text me.. oh my ghad what did I do...

(skip time) 

I came home after Sam buy her things for prom tomorrow, I get my phone and called Irish but she didn't answer it... f*ck this is my fault.

Irish Pov:

I saw my phone ringing then I didn't  answer him, because he said he is busy then I'm gonna saw him with that girl...(angry tone)**

Then suddenly my adviser text me telling me that I needed to get ready for a performance tomorrow and find man that can duet with me.

I text him if he is free right now to practice the music that we gonna sing for tomorrow....

then he said yes so I gave my address to him so he can go in my house..

(skip time)

We've finished practicing our song for tomorrow's performance, and Carl is on his way home.

Antonio Pov:

I was outside in our house and go to the store to get some snacks when I noticed Carl outside in Irish house. What is he doing in there?

I was going to Carl but he pick up the car and leave, so I go back to my house and go to my room... are they in relationship why she didn't tell me..

 are they in relationship why she didn't tell me