Episode 9 (Comfort)

Carl POV:

When I saw Irish crying in the hallway, I went over to comfort her.

I know that this is all about Antonio and Sam, I know she likes Antonio because whenever I meet her, she always mentions him when I'm with her.

So came to her to see if she is okay..

Antonio POV:

When I was in the hallway, I came to Irish, and I noticed Carl comforting her while she was crying.

So I leave and return to my room; I'm not sure what happened to her; am I good friends to her? I asked to my self.

(skip time)

It's already time for me to go home, and I noticed Irish wasn't here; I think she went home. After I finished fixing my things, I went to my locker to put everything away, and then I noticed Carl and Irish walking home together.

I don't know I feel guilt and jealous, after that I go home and play a games. 

(defeat)

f*ck I don't want this life where I'm always defeated.

(skip time- Morning)

I was going to enter the classroom then I saw Carl and Irish laughing together. I miss that time were laughing together.. : (

I was going to them but someone grab my hands..

"HI!!"

Then I noticed Sam, Carl, and Irish staring at me.

So I return to my seat and take the book to my desk.

(skip time)

Irish POV:

I was going to the canteen, but instead I'll go to the rooftop and sit on the bench, which brings back memories of Tonio, because we were always in here playing and hiding if the class was boring.

Then I here something familiar voice singing my favorite song..

(imagine that this is Antonio singing)

I was hiding behind a wall because this was my first time hearing Tonio sing. I assumed he didn't know how to sing, but wow, he has a beautiful voice.

(Irish is listening)

After that song I  came to him and he shocked that I'm here.

"why are you here??" he said.

" you didn't said to me that you know how to sing" I said.

T: "hehe" (*shy*)

"Irish" he said.

"Yes" I said...

"Can I ask something?"

"The place between your comfort zone and your dream is where life takes place." 

- Helen Keller

Stream MAPA by SB19(〃` 3′〃)