Episode 2 (basketball)

Antonio Pov:

Antonio Pov:

Our game is about to start but I still can't see her or my eyes are just blurry, I called her and she didn't even answer my call. He promised me she would come to my game, but she wasn't there yet.

Our couch called us and the game was about to start..

Irish Pov:

As soon as I walked into the court, I saw a large crowd and some of girls holding banners and I saw the basketball players. By the way, Samantha was the woman in front of my locker with the thick blush on, so I chose to sit at the far so she wouldn't see me.

There's a lot of people cheering them and when the players entered a lot of people shouting and cheering the court was so loud, I was staring to them I found Tonio I didn't shouting because I feel so embarassing...

When the game start I notice that he's like finding something or someone, then I check my phone.

Sh*t I missed all of his calls, why my phone is mute, wahh he's gonna mad at me, atleast I'm watching his games right now..😌

When the round 1 started, Antonio's groups was getting lose.

(Round 2 started)

I saw his face and his mad, he's face is turning red because they're gonna lose.

Score:

Antonio's group: 35

Enemy group: 40

Antonio Pov:

I get annoyed every time I shoot the ball it didn't shoot into the ring..

I'm finding her in the bleachers, but I didn't see her face..

(Mind)

Why did I find her?? I know that she's important to me since I met her, she's always in there when I have games or problem.

Irish Pov :

I didn't control myself anymore to cheering him, because his dream is to enter in university and being basketball player.

"Go Antoniooo, you can do that for your dreams!!!!!!!!"

I shouted that, where did I get my confidence😭

When I shouted antonio's name, a lot of people looked at me also him, I was so embarrassed, as if I just wanted to sink to the ground and turn my face upside down in the toilet ...

I saw him smilling after I shouted his name, I shivered a little but I focused more on the man next to him because it's so handsome😫

Antonio Pov:

I was surprised by a familiar voice shouting I saw Irish's face smiling as he shouted my name .

I smiled when I saw her because she kept her promise that she'll come and cheer me in my games.

(skip time)

we're done playing we also have the trophy we won.

I also went out to the court to look for Irish, when we came out I saw her approaching us.

"Hi" said Irish to Carl

Carl also greeted her.

Why my best friend is so flirting, she didn't even embarassing she didn't even know him.

I pull her because what if they're gonna fall to each other..

Irish: ouch..

Antonio: You're so embarassing, why did you approached him?

Irish: Why mind your own business, he's so handsome, what about you when you saw beautiful, sexy girls you always getting their number

Antonio: nevermind, you told me if I won you'll gonna treat me some food, let's go!!!

Where going to the restaurant we love since we're grade 6 we always going in here..

(skip time)

I was full from the food we ate, so we went straight to the mall to play arcade. I remember we're cutting class just to play arcade hahaha...

after we played, I took Irish to their house and I went home after I take her home.

Irish: thank you.😊

Antonio: byee, see you tomorrow👋

"Everything negative - pressure, challenges - are all an opportunity for me to rise."

- Kobe Bryant

see you in episode 3!!!!!!