[SEE YOU NEXT TIME]

I isgh sadly as I stare at the view outside the car

I isgh sadly as I stare at the view outside the car. It's finally the day and I'm leaving Miyagi right to Tokyo. Gangster-san gave the team a break for a day yesterday and we spent time at a farewell party.

They even bother to give a parting gift for me. I guess the saying is true 'you will realise their worth when you lose them' but at least I didn't completely lose them. I hope so "I'm really thankful for understanding the situation son"

I smiled as I shook my head at my father's guilty expression "It's not your fault father. The only thing we could do right now is hope that mom will heal and be with us once again" Father smiles and ruffles my hair gently "I have a friend in Tokyo and he said that his son is attending the school you'll be going to. His son a second year"

"I hope he is friendly" I grimnance thinking how low the possibilities are. STOP WITH THE NEGATIVE THINKING DUMBASS!!! "Well, his son is not that social and he is a bit germaphobe" great, I rolled my eyes when I heard that "but I think you could get along with his cousin, his cousin is more friendly than him"

Whatever, I just hope that I can survive there. Hope they still have a spot for a volleyball member though. Thank you, and I hope to see you guys on the next chapter of my life story. Bye bye.

 Bye bye