[FROM ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE]

"You're so

"You're so...'' Everyone stared at me because it suddenly got quiet and I'm the only one who talk "...senpai, I think I need to go to the toilet first" I turn around without looking back at them anymore.

Tsukishima POV

"What's wrong with him? He seemed like he was ready to punch me" shrimp said as he gulped nervously after his intense yelling.

"You're just to stupid to see it shrimpy" I said taunting that shrimp evenmore.

"Why you!"

"Okay guys, stop it. let's just act naturally after this, okay?" Daichi said as he tried to ease the tension inside the gym "now come on and continue the game. We don't want Kuriyama became suspicious"

I went back to my position and got ready for the game.

My first impression of Kuriyama is the kind of boy who talks very much inside his head while only talking a little on the outside. Everytime Kuriyama was silent or zoning out I could practically hear all of the voices inside his head. His face is just too expressive for his own good.

And both of us practically have the same feeling about that annoying shrimp. Moreover from the rumor I heard about him in middle school, Kuriyama was a spitting image of that shrimp, but after being denied to play on the court everytime he asked Kuriyama finally gave up.

What a waste. Anyway from there on I guess Kuriyama began to just go with the flow and didn't even protest when the team asked him to do everything except for playing on the court.

I really want to ask him 'why didn't you quit volleyball?' but I haven't got the chance to do so. I'll do it later I guess.

 I'll do it later I guess