[BADMINTON PRACTICE]

Today is Sunday so it's finally the day where I'll have my first badminton practice with Karasuno

Today is Sunday so it's finally the day where I'll have my first badminton practice with Karasuno. Unlike volleyball I could proudly say that I have the most experience on the badminton court.

In Kitagawa I've mostly won the badminton competition and my room was mostly filled with badminton medals and trophies. I was always put in the solo badminton tournament because I'm the best when I'm alone while I've done like two team tournaments.

So that's why when I first joined Karasuno badminton club they openly welcomed me because one I'm an experienced player and two they don't have that many members so they will be happy to add another to their team.

Oh! I saw smiley senpai "good morning Watanabe-senpai" I said to the smiling tall blond senpai "oh! You made it here Yu-chan! Come on, warm up and do some laps before we go to our routine" I nod at smiley senpai and put my badminton case on the bench before warming up.

To me, badminton is a place where I run to search for comfort. Playing badminton and even winning competitions boost my ego that has been shredded into pieces by that fucker kitagawa volleyball team.

I want to show them that I also could win some tournaments but everytime I receive my medals or trophies those bastards don't even bat an eye on me. It was so frustrating and before I knew it badminton just had a bigger place in my heart rather than volleyball.

I finished with my shadow badminton drill and was half finished with my wally rally when suddenly smiley senpai announced "come on guys, let's do the king of the court then we will be done with today"

Oho~ I really love it when we do the king of the court drill. This drill is where the winners will stay on the court until they are beaten by another player. Unlike Blueberry, who hates his title I could say that I'm proudly wearing the cape of the badminton king of court because I haven't lost a single match.

I'm not cocky, but this drill makes me giddy because if I win I could challenge as many people as I want until I lose.

Smiley senpai was partnered with a second year student who I called tree senpai because of how tall he is and he has bushy green hair that makes him more like a tree. The game has been going for a while. Smiley senpai managed to stay for two matches before he was beaten by another senpai.

Oh but sorry not sorry senpai, because you're going down since you're facing me now. I smirk internally and bow towards ikemen senpai and we begin our game. Ikemen senpai got the first ball as he served the ball. I receive it quite easily.

It went for a while before suddenly he jumped and did a smash, oho~ even with that you can't still beat me senpai because I received it and scored a point as it fell just a few centimeters next to the net inside of his area.

"Wow, Hayato's smash is usually hard to receive and it became one of his specialties. But it seems like the newbie here is making your job a bit harder, Hayato" smiley senpai said as he teased ikemen senpai from the sideline.

Ikemen senpai shook his head before smiling to me "don't mind that idiot. Now let's continue the game okay?" I nod and we begin the game once again. What an interesting bunch.

 What an interesting bunch