[THE NEWS]

"Your father has told the school about your transfer Kuriyama-kun" my sensei said as he look at me sadly "I hope your mother will have a quick recovery, and I wish you good luck in you new school"

I nod politely at my sensei "thank you sensei, even though we only know for two months I'm grateful for you being my teacher" I decided to visit the badminton club right after to say goodbye. Smiley senpai was the one who cried the most, telling that his favourite kouhai will leave him and not forget to call him.

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of the second gym before I stepped in. I look around and smile sadly at the excited and homey atmosphere in the gym. Oh god I'm going to fucking miss this. Why are you so cruel to me fate!!

I walked towards Captain Senpai who was talking to Gangster-san and Kind senpai "uhh... senpai? Coach? Do you think we can gather for a minute?"

"Is there something you need to tell us Kuriyama-kun?" Captain senpai ask "yeah, I have something important I need to tell you guys"

Gangster-san looked at me for a second before he turned around "gather around kids! Kuriyama has something important to tell us" All of them stopped their activities and gathered around us with confused faces.

"Uhh..well..I..I'mgoingtosaygoodbyebecauseI'mmovingawayintwodays!" oh my gosh, I'm so nervous that I say it all in one breath and I'm not even sure if they could understand what I say.

"Can you repeat that again Kurama-kun?" It's Kuriyama! But anyway "I'm going to say goodbye to you guys because...I'm moving away in two days" well, that wasn't hard.

It was silent. Oh my FUCKING god, please say something!!!

"You're leaving??"

"WHATT?? YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HERE KURIYAMA!!"

"You're going away?"

"SHUT UP!" Everyone shut their mouth right after Captain Senpai yelled at them, thank you captain senpai you'll always be in my heart "let him explain his reasons okay?" And so I explain it the same way I explain it to Cat senpai.

"Waahh! We're going to miss you so much Kuriyama!" I pat tangerine back gently before I explain my circumstances about my mother's accident and how I have to move away because her treatment was transferred to Tokyo.

In the end I cried together with them too. I'm scared of what's going to happen to me when I leave this place. But their encouragement made me a bit lighter "I'll miss you guys too"

 But their encouragement made me a bit lighter "I'll miss you guys too"