[D-DAY]

It's Saturday and it's finally the day for the match

It's Saturday and it's finally the day for the match. I yawn tiredly before going to my bathroom with a hoodie and boxer on my hand.

I was dead tired from playing games last night so I decided to take a cold shower to wake up my nerves "oh shit! It's really cold" and my eyes are wide open now. It didn't take much time before I'm finally out of the bathroom.

"Morning mom, father is not here?" I grab a toast from the plate before kissing her cheek.

"He is still sleeping baby" mom smiled back at me and kissed my cheek back "now go, good luck on your match okay?" I smile at her and immediately leave.

I never thought I would really play until now. And...maybe just until this time. Well! Anyway, as I enter the school I could see that most of them are already there "sorry if I'm late senpai"

"It's alright...we haven't begun anyway" Kind senpai said as he ruffled my hair. Ughh I love you senpai, you're so kind. You're better than that alien senpai.

I went to the corner and put down my bag before putting off my hoodie, leaving my pink t-shirt on. I turned around because I suddenly felt stares on my back, but I didn't see anyone. I just shrug it off and decide to warm up.

Huh, I just realised that I was the only one who wore long training pants while the others were wearing shorts. Aside from Kind senpai since he doesn't play and...oh! Beauty senpai is here.

"So, I'm going to play for the first set before we change places for the second set okay?" I nod at captain senpai and stand beside kind senpai.

"Are you excited Kuriyama-kun?" I stare at the excited kind senpai and nod even though I'm not really that excited "actually...do you mind telling me why you never play on the court?"

"Uhh...I'm not really sure about that" Kind senpai seems to be confused by my answer "I mean...they never tell me anything. Maybe because I'm short? or...I don't look like I could play I guess?"

Kind senpai sigh before he ruffled my hair again "Don't worry Kuriyama-kun. We'll make sure you will play with us" I blink at his word "senpai...you can call me Yuno, Yu know!"

"Pfft- did you just make a pun Yuno? Hahaha" hehe I knew that I have a humour somewhere inside my soul.

"It means...a selfish egotistical king. A tyrannical dictator" French fries smirk, when he said that "that's why he was called as the king of the court" sigh...he really can't stop dissing other people huh.

Hearing french fries explain to tangerine about his last match makes me think that blueberry was a bit pitiful. But he brought it to himself. Well...everyone is at fault in that incident. Blueberry was stressing all the members while the members were being petty bullies.

"But...it was all in junior high right?" oh tangerine, it was not easy like that "since you toss the ball to me and all, other things don't matter to me at all" I stare at tangerine while he talks about that oblivious nonsense protagonist logic.

I'm okay with Hinata, but the way he voices it just makes him so...naive and pathetic. Tsk, I don't want to be seen as rude or what but...I just hate those kinds of people who are oblivious to world problems. Okay that was too excessive but...sigh whatever I guess.

I just don't like it. The way he says it seems like he was disregarding Kageyama's feelings "That 'genuine-straightforward' emotion truly irritates me" yeah...I feel you french fries. I hate that kind of emotion too, so straightforward that they don't even regard other people's feelings, and they talk about it because they 'assumed' it will be the end with encouragement.

Bro! You need to calm down. No need to be so irritated by this small thing.

Anyway, I continued to watch the match until it was finally my time.

"BUT I WAS RIGHT THERE TO RECEIVE THE BALL" my eyes widened when tangerine started to yell "I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS IN YOU JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL! FOR ME WHAT MATTER THE MOST WAS GETTING THE TOSS I REALLY WANT TO GET! I'LL JUMP ANYWHERE AND I'LL HIT...

"BUT I WAS RIGHT THERE TO RECEIVE THE BALL" my eyes widened when tangerine started to yell "I DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS IN YOU JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL! FOR ME WHAT MATTER THE MOST WAS GETTING THE TOSS I REALLY WANT TO GET! I'LL JUMP ANYWHERE AND I'LL HIT ANY KIND OF BALL! SO!" Hinata stares at blueberry with that...eyes "DON'T STOP TOSSING TO ME!"

eyes "DON'T STOP TOSSING TO ME!"