Babysitting (Nadwe,Muffin)

Beginne am Anfang

Muffin puffed his cheeks out. "She's just in a game, Nadwe...". Nadwe puffed his cheeks out. "No she isn't !", he turned his head to you. "Tell him she's real, miss (Y/n) !".

You have to bit in your laughter from hearing Nadwe call you 'Miss (Y/n)' since its so cute. But after realizing the question, your urge to laugh died down.

"Well...", you tried to find an excuse. You don't have the heart the crush their expectations, so you stood up and closed your laptop. "How about if I make you some snacks ? What would you guys like ?", you quickly asked. Both Muffin and Nadwe blinked once, twice, seeing your action. You bit your lip nervously.

"How about some... cookies and milk ? Your mom told me about a jar of them in the kitchen cabinet", you offered them. Muffin nodded slowly. "Sure", he mumbled out. Nadwe whined whilst still pulling your arm. "But can we see her again ? Please Miss (Y/n) ?", he sniffled a fake cry.

You sighed gently seeing his actions and pat his head.

"Alright, Nadwe. We could check her out again later", he cheered hearing your statement. "But only for 5 minutes, then we should do something else", you warned him again. You are worried that Monika might say something that isn't really that... friendly or anything with these two.

Nadwe's blooming smile from earlier slightly bent down into a frown. But before he could say anything, you disappeared into the kitchen. Sighing out a sigh of relief, you took out 2 cups from the cupboard. Opening the fridge, you took out a glass of milk and pour it into the cups, and taking a jar of cookies from the cabinet.

Placing them all at a tray, you balance them at your hand and carry it back to the living room where Nadwe and Muffin are. "Hey guys ! Look what I bring !", you cheered happily. Hearing no response, you craned your head to see. Turns out, the two of them were busily whispering to themselves.

"Nadwe, we're not doing that", Muffin sighed after hearing what Nadwe whispered to him. The top hatted boy was about to say something, but seeing you in the doorway caused him to stop. "...we're doing it anyways. Just go with the plan", he whispered back to Muffin.

Raising an eyebrow, you approached the two of them. "What are you two whispering about ? Hm ?", you playfully asked as you sat down next to them and placed the tray on the coffee table nearby. Nadwe shook his head rapidly. "Nothing", he retorted back. You shrugged, considering its nothing important.

"Well, okay then. Here, have some cookies and milk", you offered them. Muffin took a cookie from the jar before nibbling on it. Followed by Nadwe who does the same. You smiled thinly seeing how adorable they are.

You turned around and slightly lay back on the sofa's back. Deep in thought. You hate to think about kids like this, but learning from experience, sometimes kids can be a bit... horrifying. You shuddered recalling that one time you babysit a 8 year old who nearly set the house on fire.

"Miss (Y/n), can we see that girl again ?", Nadwe asked. You bit your lip. "...sure, but uh... the battery is... kinda dead ?", you mumbled out an excuse. "...can we have early desserts-", Muffin's words were cut by you. "Sorry, but no. Your parents told me not to", you apologized. You don't want to go against what they've reminded you.

Both Muffin and Nadwe tried convincing you to do a few things that go against the reminders, but you kept declining. Both of them let out a sigh of defeat.

"Maybe doing the plan isn't that bad after all...", Muffin whispered a bit too loud to Nadwe, who let out a small, high-pitched 'yes'. You furrowed your eyebrows out of confusion. What plan are they talking about ?

"We'll be going upstairs if you don't mind, Miss (Y/n)", Nadwe stated as he slid down the sofa. Muffin nodded and placed down his now empty cup to the table and hopped down the sofa as well. You nodded in response. "Well, okay then. I'll be in the kitchen washing the cups if you guys need me", you picked up the empty cups and the tray, along with the cookie jar as well before silently watching as the two kids stumbled up the stairs.