Lakshmi frowned. " Yennadi solre!" she asked making Thara swallow her saliva.

" Avanga dating lam ponathu ille...Anna kude ava 1 sec kude thaniya irunthu ille...avaluku anna ve rombhe pudikum and Aashman anna kum apidithan. " she said ducking her head down.

" Thara..." Aashman said but she shook her head. " Nee poi solla venam na...Anna yenakaga thaan yethum solala...as usual naantha selfish..." she said making Anirudh close his eyes.

Saritha exhaled her breath and pat Anusha's shoulders. " Sorry di..." Saritha said making Anusha shook her head assuring her it's not Saritha's fault.

Thara wiped her nose and turned away before walking upstairs. Aashman rubbed his forehead and looked at Amaira who swallowed her saliva. He shake his head and let out a burst of sharp laugther.

" Nambhe dating eh ponathu ille thana Amaira...Thara matiri nee yeniki yen room ke lam vanturuka..." he said making Amaira to look at him worriedly.

" Deyh yennada solla vara!" Anirudh asked in a sharp tone. Aashman sighed and shook his head.

" Naa yenatha nu solrathu...athan anthe loosu soltu poche...Seri yeneke Amaira ve pudikum...ippe yeneke terinjuruchu Avalukum henna pudikum nu...so eppidi Yaare inthe vatti  outstation anupulam ? Pesama naa Mumbai poiruva ?" He asked.

Anirudh frowned and got up, glowering at Aashman. " Pothum! Naanum patute irruken rombhe over ah pore! " he said.

Revant placed his arms on Aashman's shoulder, gripping it tightly as he looked imporingly. Aashman sighed and shook his head. " Sorry," he said looking at Anirudh who exhaled his breath.

Saritha cleared her throat. " Amaira ve Unake pesi mudichirlam..." she said making him raise his eyebrows.

" Apidina ? " he asked making her sigh.

" Aashman..." Ravi said looking at him sternly.

Aashman shook his head " Yeneke ippe marriage lam venam...athan terinjuruchu yengeluku oruthar oruthar pudichirukunu...so let's leave it at this point now...let her finish her studies and all...and I have my own commitments...so ippe marriage...pesi mudikarthu or whatever it is lam venam," he said as he stood up.

Aashman looked at Amaira. " Unake yenne pudichirukule ?" He asked making her gasp and nod her head. Aashman nod and turned towards Nelson. " Avaluku mothele studies lam mudiyutum...Avaluku neraya ambition irruke...mothele athu yenna kelunge...aprom kalyanam pannikalam...Naa mothele kelmburen," Aashman said and walked out.

Revant sighed and gave a small smile to Nelson and Anusha before walking away. Lakshmi cleared her throat and looked at Saritha and Anirudh.

" Yeneke Revant ke munne Aashman ke marriage panrathu seriya padule...innoru vishayam...Amaira is still young...Avan solratha partha ivaluku yetho ambition irruke...so ava mothele studies continue pannatom..." she said.

Anusha sighed and nod her head. Nelson gave a small smile and nod his head.

Lakshmi then stood up and beckoned Amaira and Saritha to follow her. Anusha stood up and followed them.

Lakshmi jerked her chin at Amaira and told her to light up the small oil lamp. Saritha hold Laksmi's shoulders watching Amaira ligting up the lamp. The mother and daugther in law exchanged smiles as Amaira placed it infront of Lord Ganesha.

Anusha swallowed her saliva as she turned around and spotted Thara hovering in the slightly behind them. Thara winced seeing Anusha's face and quickly turned away and scurried towards the kitchen.

Lakshmi smiled widely and pressed a kiss on Amaira's cheek and pat her shEoulders. Saritha smiled widely and placed her arms on Amaira's shoulders, smiling widely at Anusha who grimaced back.