Chapter 4

Henry's POV

I'm just playing a card game with Boris and we're still tied on the score, I hear someone knocked on the door and decided to go and open it. I open the door to see Bendy. "Um, I just wanted to ask some questions about a strange thing going on with me", a strange thing? "Sure come on in then..." I swear i'm like a father figure to him. I walked over and sat down as well, "so what exactly is going on Bendy", I waited for him to respond.

Bendy's POV

I heard him ask what was going on... I'm a little scared about talking to him about this since it's well... weird, but he's like a father figure to me and I feel as if I could trust him, he is my creator after all, and Joey somewhat is also my creator, but Henry created the idea of me, well the little me. "Well it usually happens when I'm around Sammy, and my face grows warm when I see him. I always start staring into his eyes and can't seem to want to walk away from him". Henry gave me a stare with his eyes wide, he looked like I just said the studio door was open, but it wasn't. Then his look changed to a weird face, like he knew something I didn't (bet his face looked like this Bendy 😏)

*cough*... "I'm just gonna say it, you love Sammy, and yes I support you", He said that with such a serious voice at the end... Wait I love Sammy. How could I love him, I guess he is handsome but adorable and cute, and I blush every time he trips or says something cute and he does take care of me. I get up and go through the ink on a wall and go to Sammy, who was at his desk writing a song...

"What you doing Sam Sam" I asked fully well knowing what he was doing. "You want to go and walk around while chatting", he stood up and nodded and I took that as a sign for us to go out the door. Me and him chatted throughout the studio, we ran into Jack once but we made small chat and continued, guess some people are starting to get used to being near me besides Sammy.