Lakshmi rubbed her face as she breathed audibly.  " Vaada," she said looking at Aashman who shook his head.

Lakshmj frowned and glared at him.

" Inthene varushatule unge appa yetachum naano ille unge thatta sonnathu yethu pesirpana! Née panathu thappu thaan! Ippe mariyathaiya vaa...irruke problems ah innum peruse akathe!" Lakshmi said making him sigh and got up.

Anirudh and Saritha ignored Aashman while Revant pat the seat next to him. Anirudh smiled and nod at his mother who wiped her eyes and she pressed a kiss on Anirudh's forehead before sitting down.

Saritha brought the food bowls into the table and served Anirudh first who stopped her and gestured to the others. Saritha nod and began serving Lakshmi and then her children one by one. Aashman held his breath as his mother placed a chapati on his plate. He rubbed his eyes and sighed as she turned away, the guilt in his heart increasing.

Saritha's eyes narrowed when Ravi brought a trembling Thara into the kitchen. Ravi gave a stern look to both Saritha and Anirudh before helping Thara to sit down.

" Saritha ma, plate yedutu va," he said looking at his daughter in law. He sighed when Saritha hand him the plate.

Ravi placed a chapati on Thara's plate and poured the gravy. He pat her shoulders and told her to eat.

" Mama ninge ukarunge...naa sapdu vekiren," Saritha said.

Ravi smiled and pat her shoulders. " Ava mothele sapadathum...yethum sollathe," he whispered in Saritha's ears before sitting down next to Anirudh.

He shook his head when Anirudh tried to get up from his meal. Anirudh sighed and let out a bitter laugh before toying around with his food. Thara trembled and pushed her plate away before standing.

Saritha narrowed her eyes at the sniffling girl. " Yen mama avalo timira pocha! Saptutu aprom innum yevan kude yenge odi pogalam nu plan poda sollunge!" She said making Thara sniffle loudly.

Lakshmi sighed and shook her head while Ravi rubbed his forehead.

" Saritha chumma irrudi...Thara sapdu," Lakshmi said looking at the younger woman.

Thara shook her head, wiping her nose. " Pasikile Patti," she said in a wobbly voice.

Saritha snorted and shook her head.
" Chumma nadikatha sapde sollunge! Ivalo rosham ulave ithulam panirke kudathu!" She said as she poured the gravy on Revant's plate.

Thara cried and ran out of the dining room. Aashman sighed and pushed his plate before standing up and walking to the kitchen. Ravi sighed and shook his head. He stood up from the table and gave Saritha a resigned look.

" I know your hurt ma...Ana avalum paavam thaan cheriya...Konjam nithanama yosi ma," he said in a quiet voice before walking away. Lakshmi quickly stood up and cleared both their plates before walking away.

Revant tried to give a bright smile at Anitha and Vajra. " Namaku sorru mukiyam bigilu, so let's eat OK?" He said looking encouragingly at Anitha and Vajra who looked confused.

Revant glanced at Anirudh who gave a small smile and began eating again. Anitha and Vajra looked at Revant and Anirudh thus beginning to finish their meals.

The children hugged their parents and Revant placed his arms around the kids telling them that the three will be having a sleepover tonight in Revant's room as he ushered them upstairs.

Anirudh pulled Saritha into his lap and began feeding her. " Yeneke vena nga," she said making him frown.

" Yendi?" He asked. Saritha wiped her her eyes. " Ava sapdathe poita...paasi tangamatta..." she said and smacked her forehead making Anirudh sigh.