-Chapter 4-

You both smile and look at each other. 'Yeah I think I'll like it here.' You think only for your thoughts to be interrupted.

"HEY MARK YOU SHOULD SHOW Y/N AROUND THE NEIGHBORHOOD, BE BACK BY 8 PM FOR DINNER."

You hear mom yell from another room, probably the kitchen.

"OK MOM! Ok y/n unpack and we can head out."

"Ok but uhh wheres my room?" You only just got here and haven't unpacked yet.

"Oh yeahh follow me." He says and leads you to a room upstairs.

You unpack and head downstairs, he was waiting by the front door and you both head out into the town.

You could already see the sun going down a bit, you pull out your phone from your pocket and check the time.

"7:20, we have 40 minutes till we have to be back."

"Ok then we better hurry up." You look up at him while you both walk, he has a really big smile on his face like he was really happy that you were there.

"Y'know, I've always wanted a sister." He says out of nowhere.

You smile and look forward, you look in amazement of how pretty the town was. There were people walking down the sidewalks talking, kids were running around and laughing, there was even a party across the street.

He laughs at how shocked you were at this normal, stereotype town.

"What ever been in a normal town that seems like a movie setting?"

"No, this is pog!" He laughs, almost wheezes at you saying the word 'pog'.

"WHAT? A PERSON COULD SAY POG IF THEY WANT TO BITCH." You yell at him.

"WAIT WHAT DID YOU CALL ME SHORTIE?"

"DONT CALL ME A SHORTIE YOU TREE."

"Tree? Well that's a new one." You both laugh at that and keep walking and talking for a bit until you check the time again.

"OH SHIT ITS 7:57 WE GOTTA GO." You both look at eachother with wide eyes and R U N.

W E L P *Clap* THATS TODAY'S CHAPTER. Hey everybody, hope you're having an great day today and if you didnt that's fine I just hope it gets better.

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELFS OK NOW BYE LOVE YOU ALL. o/