six

Becket Kane

Beckett slouched in the plush couch with his hands in his pockets as he scanned the room. They were all waiting for the reason of why the hell they were all here. Across the room there was a girl with blond hair curled like a princess scowling at the girl beside her with the red hair and homeless look. Another girl was curled in a ball in the corner. The purple beanbag seemed to swallow her body. The only thing Becket could see of her was insanly dark curly hair. And then there was the loner, a boy who was skinny enough that Becket could curl his entire hand over the boys wrist. He had his feet up beside Becket and was staring into the deep corners of space. Becket swallowed the pity he had for the boy, he couldn't afford to feel bad for another living soul.
Becket's family was rich. He was basically baby buckaplenty. Becket never saw his father and when he did it was only for five minutes. You can't miss a person when you barely knew what they looked like. and as far as he knew his mother was dead and he didn't remember her either.
Beckett's father had gotten rich becuase of how many people he was a dick to. His father was cruel, punishing, didn't give his workers enough money, and tricked people. It scared Beckett what his father could do. Even though Beckett wasn't too good either. He vandalized alleyways with spray paint and threw bricks into peoples windows fot revenge.
A small click got the entire group to snap out of their trances. Beckett looked up to see to see a girl push through the steel door. The girl with the blond hair lost her scowl and instead sized up their new member with slitted eyes. The new girls hair was pitch black and matted, her skin was porcelain doll white, her eyes were almost black, there was a cut on her lip and Beckett noticed her holding her side. The girl wrung her hands together and found a place beside the girl in the beanbag. Beckett's eyes followed her, he studied her matted hair and cut on her lip. A hard battle.
Beckett jumped at the sound of the steel door slamming against the drywall. He look up to gaze upon two men in suits you would see in commercials. Beckett shuddered, they reminded him of his father.
One with sandy blond hair took one step into the room and said in a demanding and hushed tone, "Come with us."
"Where are we going," the blond across the room asked with a sneer. The men didn't answer instead they turned on their heels and stood with their backs facing us, guarding the door. "What if I don't want to come?" The blond crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows defiantly. The most recent member of the room stood behind the men, ready to whole heartedly follow them. Beckett narrowed his eyes. Why did she trust them so easily. It gave him anxiety. Beckett wouldn't last a day trusting everyone he saw. To be completely honest he was a bit paranoid.
Beckett decided to give it a shot and with a sigh he stood beside the girl. The red head, skinny kid, girl in the beanbag, and finally the blond about 15
minutes after the girl in the beanbag.
The guards moved from their position down the hall. The group followed about 20 paces behind. Beckett glanced around the off white walls, not a single picture, map or anything. Just pure drywall. Occasionally a door would be thrown into the mix but they were always steel. Where the hell were they? A military base? An underground illegal thing?

The men stopped at another steel door. He glanced back at the group then put his hand on a keypad. A light went up and down his hand. "My name is Agent Scott and I will be your trainer." he monotoned before opening the door.

I'm so so sorry. I'm really trying.
fin xx