🐞Chapter 1 🐞

Telepathy
'ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs'
{me}
"Talking"
✨chapter name✨

Edited👍🏾

DYING

𝙰𝚕𝚎𝚡 𝚙𝚘𝚟

Me and max live together with our mom.we are high school students we did.
so we just seat around doing nothing or i do nothing,max reads novels and play otome games she loves jumping and riding bikes max also likes messing with me.
if I'm feeling like it I read manga which is what I am doing right now I am reading
kim*tsu no ya**a
max then jumps into my room threw the window.-I have a fucking door you know the one where you don't have to go outside and scale the wall to get threw.-max always does this she says it's fun but how can exercise be fun.

"I just finished reading 20 novels about a harem and it even had an otome game that I a so played".max practically yelled "oh so th-".I said  giving up on the sentence."oh come on at least finish your sentence you haven't seen me in a month and we live in the same house-.max yelled at me".oh so that's good" I say closing my eyes.

Maxs POV

My brother can't even stay up by himself he didn't even notice I was gone for a month stupid."Alex come on let's get ice cream-.
i said about to drag Alex though the window.
"first it's the winter second go though the fucking door".i ignore him and jump out the window and walk to the store.-max all I'm wearing is a hoodie no pants so take me ho-.oh my gosh at least finish your sentence.

5 minutes later

No ones POV
The two continued on there walk as they got there Alex was dragged around.'I hate this just take me home.'Alex thought.when they came out of the store "max why did you get bacon ice cream don't forget it's winter so what's the point of that".as he was talking a child came up to them and said-can you help me find my kitty he got lost".max then said yes before alex could refuse.

They then searched for the cat when they found it it was in the road the kid ran after it while max and alex ran together toward them and got hit by a truck the child then smiled saying ."thanks for being reincarnated you now need to go on to the next world with a system"

Alex POV

God damit when we were hit by the truck and it hurt my vision is going red my head hurts I am to tired,then I saw the kid smiling at us wtf kid.i look to see the cat also bloody ok I can take this child killing me and max but a cat man this is bullshit this child's a demon.

Max POV
Everything hurts I can't breathe I see Alex water or blood I can't tell starts coming out of my eyes from the pain -m~mo~m ale~x.- was the last thing I could see so it is true when you die your life flashes before your eyes heh alex can't reach the toilet.wait what about my icecream.

The kids POV

The cat almost ruined my plans he was going to help those sacrifices escape we need them to fa feel our quota of reincarnations

The cat's POV

Can't let them be bound to systems they will live one more life can't let Nona get them .i am putting my paw down i can't watch more people suffer I need to send them somewhere Nona won't know

The child/Nona POV
No soul huh that's not right let me check.

【error eRror $y$t£m not loading ęRRoR Eræsį ロsÿ*t£m 102 eRror sy stem lesš hœst world gen𝚊𝚛t҉i҉n҉ᘜ  乃ㄥㄖ爪乇 🇹 𒊹︎eworld༒ of m̶a̶g̶i̶c̶ ]

Huh my damn brother, were did they go I need to bond someone to a system or my soul will be erased ah hospital I can find a dead soul there.

A/n📝
{I am a dumb bitch the cover is mine and is trash 😅 I might draw it.I can not stress this enough if your part of the lgbtq+ or an ally love ya (っ◔◡◔)っ
I can barely write long part so sorry if ones short.hehe this was not proof read.
So if you want smut I can write a smut one-shot and put a Warning.
If I mess up with grammar tell me and if you could give me tips about how to improve that would make me happy}

ヾ| ̄ー ̄|ノ
-silver
-daisy

Word count:786