And there it was, her parents, her mom and dad kneeling on the floor, and the guys in the black masks. 

Her mom didn't have a gun to her head, but her father did. 

"I'm gonna ask you one last time, where is the box?" the unknown man warned. 

"And I told you. I. Don't. Know." 

Blair definitely got her attitude of her dad, however, that wasn't relevant at this moment. 

"Drop the gun," Blair warned coming from out of the shadows. 

The man stood there, his mouth open a little. 

"how did i miss you?" he muttered. 

"how did you idiots miss her!" he shouted to his men. 

"i don't know, don't care. However, I didn't miss you," she smirked teasingly. 

"now you let my parents go," she nodded towards them. 

"and if not?" he asks. 

"then i'll kill you and all your men myself," she shrugs.  

"that won't happen you see, because my men have guns," he was right, his men did have guns, they pulled them out of their blazers, showing them off. 

"so if you move, bang!" he laughed. 

"how about we fight like real people," she challenged. 

"no weapons," she added. 

"fine." he agreed. 

His two men dropped their weapons, launching for her. 

But Blair being all unbothered, moved to the side and ducked, taking a quick kick to one of the men's private area. 

"ooo, that's gotta sting," she winced, the other two doing the same. 

The other man charged at her, she just moved herself out of the way and watched as he fell to the floor. 

She skipped over to him, taking a foot to his stomach forcefully then straddling him, punching him until his body fell limp, meaning he went unconscious. 

She turned to face the guy who looked at her gobsmacked. 

"so erm, you next?" she asked laughing lightly. 

"no, but your father is," and in the blink of an eye, he shot her father in the head, to then shoot himself in the head. 

"Nooooo," Blair screamed, dropping to her knees. 

Four watched as tears began streaming out from her closed eyes. 

She was crying. 

He watched as she threw herself to the floor, looking at her father who had his eyes open and a fresh bullet to his head. 

His brains and blood everywhere. 

He could now understand why she was the way she was. 

Her fear flashed up on the screen, but Four's face screwed up as it read: 

Fear: the past 

He'd never known anyone with that fear, it was weird, but fitted perfectly for her. 

Blair woke up from the simulation, looking around her, gasping for air. 

She shot up, to have Four's hand squeeze her shoulder, she looked up at him, relief flooding her. 

She felt her cheeks, that were warm and damp, wiping them. 

"you alright?" he asked. 

Blair just looked around her breathing still heavy and fast.