Mission 17: Final Battle & Ending

Gohan and Izuku both charged towards Black as Gohan went to punch Black which Black caught but Izuku kicked him in the side of the head as Black went flying as the two fires multiple ki blasts at Black, which all hit him.

Black was just able to recover from that as Izuku and Gohan both rushed him which put Black on the defense as he tried to keep up with the two hybrid saiyans.

Gohan bashed his fist into Black's face as Izuku kicked him in the gut, followed by them both firing ki blasts, point blank at Black which sent him flying into the air as they moved the fight out of the city and towards the wastelands so none can ...

Gohan bashed his fist into Black's face as Izuku kicked him in the gut, followed by them both firing ki blasts, point blank at Black which sent him flying into the air as they moved the fight out of the city and towards the wastelands so none can get hurt.

Black then landed in the wasteland as Izuku dive bomded him further into the ground as Black got up and made some distance between him, Izuku and Gohan as he had enough of this and made a ki scythe to which Izuku and Gohan created their own ki blades.

Izuku: "Any plans Gohan?"

Gohan: "Towa gave Black a healing ability."

Izuku: "So, we hit him so hard his healing can't do a damn thing."

Gohan smirked at his younger brother as they both rushed towards Black as he charged towards them with his scythe.

Black tried hitting Izuku and Gohan with his scythe but they kept dodging and blocking his attacks with ease as Black slammed his scythe down towards Gohan as he clashed with Black using his ki blade.

While Gohan and Black were clashing, Izuku teleported behind Black and slashed him right down the back and then stabbed him in the back.

Enraged, Black elbowed Izuku in the face which sent him flying as Black healed his stab wound as Gohan rushed Black and immediately started laying a beating upon his dark doubleganger.

Gohan grabbed Black by the face and slammed him into the ground before kicking him in the face, followed by Gohan picking him up and punching him into a nearby mountain as Gohan flew towards Black as fast as possible and kneed him in the gut