Mission 2: Devil May Cry

Izuku woke up from his sleep as he saw Momo beside him, wrapping her arms around his body as he smiled and blushed as he shook her awake.

Izuku: "Momo, time to wake up."

Momo: "Mmm, 10 more minutes baby."

Izuku shook his head and smiled as Momo slept on his chest.

Izuku: "Fine Momo, you win."

Izuku went back sleep as he and Momo cuddled.

10 minutes later

Izuku woke up again as Momo woke up as well, looking like an angel to Izuku as he kissed Momo on her cheek.

Izuku: "Feeling more energized now?"

Momo: "I am."

Momo smiled as she saw that Izuku was thinking about something.

Momo: "What are you thinking about Izu?"

Izuku: "I can't help but think that I've the names Dante, Vergil and Nero somewhere before."

Momo: "Now you think about it, so have I."

Izuku: "It's probably a coincidence.

Izuku left the bedroom as he went downstairs as he saw Dante eating pizza, Vergil drinking tea and Nero drinking milk.

Dante: "You're up. Take it you slept well."

Izuku: "Yeah I did."

Izuku sat down as Dante finished the slice of pizza he was eating as Momo came downstairs as well and sat on Izuku's lap.

Dante: "So, I'm sure you got questions about this place."

Izuku: "Yeah, a few."

Dante: "Well this place is my business."

Izuku: "Really? What kind of business?"

Dante: "The demon hunting kind."

Momo: "You hunt demons?"

Dante: "Yep, I opened this place when I was 19."

Izuku: "Isn't that dangerous?"

Vergil: "Remember when Dante said that him and I are part demon?"

Izuku & Momo: "You hunt your own kind?"

Dante: "Yeah. The reason why is that demons killed our mother when we were kids."

Momo: "Oh my Kami."

Dante: "Yep. I swore that I would kill any demon who gets in my way until I found the one who ordered my mother's death."

Vergil: "As for me, I thought I was all alone and I saw my humanity as a weakness and swore to get stronger so I wouldn't feel weak again."

Dante: "Vergil and I ran into each other when we were 18, we fought then a year later Vergil awoke a old demon tower that our father sealed in the middle of the city, we fought again 3 times. During our third battle I beat Vergil and he remained in the demon world where he ended up under the control of the demon king. Then years later I battled him without knowing it twice then the third time I found out and I was able to turn him back to normal and he and I decided to work together after he recovered."

(In this Dante manged to bring Vergil back to normal during their third fight on Mallet Island and brought him home)

Izuku: "I'm so sorry."

Vergil: "It's in the past now."

Momo: "What about you Mr Nero?"

Nero: "Just call me Nero, as for me I grew up without my parents as Dad was stuck in Hell and had no idea I existed and as for my mother, I have no clue as I was raised by another family so my mother either gave me up because she couldn't stand me or because she was dying or something like but I don't care about that. I first met Dante after he killed the leader of a cult that worships my grandfather Sparda I was in, turns out the order was planning to take over the world with demonic power so I teamed up with Dante, defeated the leader, saved my girlfriend and met my dad at the end of it."

Izuku: "You guys haven't had easy lives."

Dante: "It's the price to pay when you're related to a legendary figure."

Izuku: "I could imagine. Also what's the name of this place?"

Dante: "Devil May Cry."

Izuku then realized why their names were familiar to him, he and Momo were transported to the world of Devil May Cry.

Dante: "You ok kid?"

Izuku then explained to Dante, Vergil and Nero that where their from, the three of them are video game characters.

Nero: "So in your world, we're video game characters?"

Izuku: "Yep. And they are extremely popular."

Dante: "Am I just as cool like in those games?"

Izuku: "Yep and then some."

Vergil: "How curious."

Dante: "You know, if you two want, you can help us out until you guys return home."

Izuku: "Really?"

Dante: "Yeah, you can handle yourself and you're going to want something to do."

Izuku: 'Oh I've got something in mind alright.'

Izuku thought to himself as he looked at Momo and smiled as he winked at her which she got as suddenly two women entered the office.

Dante: "Trish, Lady, you guys are back

Dante: "Trish, Lady, you guys are back."

Lady: "What's with the kids?"

Trish: "Yeah, are you turning into Batman or something?"

Dante: "Very funny. This is Izuku and his fiancé Momo Yaoyarozu."

Izuku: "Hi."

Lady: "Aw, he looks adorable."

Trish: "Did you say their engaged?"

Dante: "Did I shutter?"

Vergil: "They're from a world where most of humanity is born with superpowers and the  cinnamon roll over there is half saiyan which is an near extinct warrior race where they're from."

Lady: "That explains the tail."

Dante: "So until they can find a way back home, they're going to help us out."

Lady: "Isn't that dangerous for teenagers?"

Momo: "With all due respect ma'am, my hubby and I have trained together and he can destroy an entire city without breaking a sweat and I can create any non-living objects I know how to."

Lady: "I like you kid, you got guts. First thing tomorrow, you and I are going to train."

Lady smirked as she looked at Dante who just smiled as Vergil and Nero mocked him as Dante flipped them both off as Momo was cuddling Izuku while Trish snapped a picture with her phone.

Trish: 'Those two looked so cute together."